The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

France haven't really been inspiring though, but Argentina are fortunate to get through too...It'll be a tight match

Honestly neither of them are playing a lot,so agree with you naga,think will be an tight match and also an interesting one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

My prediction for tomorrow guys...

Be serious Ze!...I can't see Poland scoring more than 5!...😉

My predictions guys, hopefully a bit more realistic...Senegal 2 Columbia 2, Japan 1 Poland 2, England 1 Belgium 1 and Panama 0 Tunisia 1...

My friend tomorrow will be more than two dozens of goals,trust me!Now more serious..really want to see England vs Belgium,it have all to be an good match.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dam..England and Belgium really don't want the first place in group..8 changes in one team,9 in other😂.

Well they don't want to risk sth. with their top players. They are both already in the next round. So does not matter.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well they don't want to risk sth. with their top players. They are both already in the next round. So does not matter.

It's also that of course But..there is more..the one that stays first will continue in the "hard" part with the strongest teams,the one that stays second will stay in the teoricaly easier teams side.You can see that right in the next game already..the group winner will face Colombia,the second will face Japan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

It's also that of course But..there is more..the one that stays first will continue in the "hard" part with the strongest teams,the one that stays second will stay in the teoricaly easier teams side.You can see that right in the next game already..the group winner will face Colombia,the second will face Japan.

Yes you are right 👍

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fifa World Cup Russia..round of 16 matchs.30 June:Portugalokkult GIFvs Uruguaycyber GIF ,and France

2-3

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

france GIF vs Argentinaargentina colombia GIF.

1-0 after overtime

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

2 of July games:Brasilbrasil GIFvs Mexicomexico vs GIFand Belgium

0-2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

au GIFvs Japanjapan GIF.

3-1

• Upvote 1