The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

An new and exciting sports event it's about to begin..fifa World Cup Russia.Whats your favorite team..what teams you want to see in final..players you like..you dislike..lets the match start!Goallllloc cup GIF

The national teams i am gona support are Portugal and Spain,but mostly Portugal.Top contenders to win..Germany,Spain and maybe France.Outsiders that could surprise(or not big surprise)Argentina,Portugal,Belgic and England."Deception" of event..Russia,for being the host and didn't go very far in event(my prediction).

8 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

I just looked at the table of the 8th, indeed Russia crosses Spain or Portugal!

Dam didn't notice that,Gess it will depend if the teams stay in first or second place in groups,I think both Spain and Portugal are superior teams to Russia ,but being the host of event always can give an boost,less than two weeks to the fantastic event😃.

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t care much for a sport where the difference between winning and losing is very highly dependent on a players ability to feign an injury or foul or some kind. 

I have a few more suggestions for the sport. 

1. Make the goal 50% wider then it currently is. 

2. Shorten the size of the field by 25%. 

3. Delete 2-3 players off of each team.

i wouldnt be against the idea of having obstacles on the field too. 😁🎉

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ne vous préoccupez pas beaucoup pour un sport où la différence entre gagner et perdre dépend très fortement de la capacité des joueurs de feindre une blessure ou d'une faute ou d'une sorte. 

J'ai quelques suggestions pour le sport. 

1. Faire l'objectif de 50% plus large alors il est actuellement. 

2. Raccourcir de 25% la taille du champ. 

3. Supprimez 2-3 joueurs de chaque équipe.

Je ne serais pas contre l'idée d'avoir des obstacles sur le terrain aussi. 😁 🎉

And the ball, we keep it ??

14 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

And the ball, we keep it ??

Yes, of course! 

Say what you want, but this is the truth of the sport and a players ability to pull it off is the main factor when it comes to winning or losing. Here's some rather extreme examples, but in various forms it IS the main point of success when it comes to soccer, or whatever it’s called. 😊

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Don’t care much for a sport where the difference between winning and losing is very highly dependent on a players ability to feign an injury or foul or some kind.

If they feign injury then these guy's should get and treat them.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I have a few more suggestions for the sport. 

1. Make the goal 50% wider then it currently is. 

2. Shorten the size of the field by 25%. 

3. Delete 2-3 players off of each team.

i wouldnt be against the idea of having obstacles on the field too. 😁🎉

Fuckk..only that Amy?😂,think football it's just fine,it's based on talent,strategy etc,that's why dimensions of field etc are like they are,Personaly find it much more apealing than American football,in this case I feel the size of field it's to small lol.

3 hours ago, itsme said:

Would say that Brasil probarby right now it's the strongest team,Argentina have an tremendous ofence and Spain and Germany are always strong candidates..then there are the outsiders..Portugal have an good team and Ronaldo..England could go far..Belgic who knows..dam forgeted France..also an very strong team.This opening round..really want to see portugal vs Spain😊.