Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

7 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Great to see Lisa and Grant mixing with the "family"

Mixing with the family is one thing, being part of the family is another thing. If Lisa and Grant want to survive, they should be part of the family. 

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Mixing with the family is one thing, being part of the family is another thing. If Lisa and Grant want to survive, they should be part of the family. 

Big step forward for them though!

• Like 1

I'm highly impressed with how much these girls can drink. It's a far cry from my high school days when the girls around me would get snockered on a single Zima.

Not sure how widespread Zima is, but here in the U.S. its basically a joke. If you were ever caught drinking a Zima you had to live with that for months and months. Tasted like 7up mixed with Grapefruit juice and had the alcohol content of like half a beer. Basically was only drunk by highschool girls.

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I'm highly impressed with how much these girls can drink. It's a far cry from my high school days when the girls around me would get snockered on a single Zima.

Not sure how widespread Zima is, but here in the U.S. its basically a joke. If you were ever caught drinking a Zima you had to live with that for months and months. Tasted like 7up mixed with Grapefruit juice and had the alcohol content of like half a beer. Basically was only drunk by highschool girls.

Sounds like Bree should have on that tonight!

1 minute ago, 2bsure said:

I think the mood has changed, they are happy to talk and forgotten their original plans for the night. Pity 😕

I dunno that depends. I think the original intent was to just have good friends and good times. If sexy time happened as a result than so be it. But sometimes it''s good to just laugh and live in the moment. I've had nights like this on both sides of the coin, while I do remember the sexy nights very vividly, I remember the times where myself and my friends were just bullshitting even more fondly.

For me just getting to see Lexy laughing so hard is well worth it. Like someone stated earlier it's a far cry from the mood when Sid and Em were on board.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I dunno that depends. I think the original intent was to just have good friends and good times. If sexy time happened as a result than so be it. But sometimes it''s good to just laugh and live in the moment. I've had nights like this on both sides of the coin, while I do remember the sexy nights very vividly, I remember the times where myself and my friends were just bullshitting even more fondly.

For me just getting to see Lexy laughing so hard is well worth it. Like someone stated earlier it's a far cry from the mood when Sid and Em were on board.

I don't complain. Love watching them having fun

• Like 1