Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I seen all Portugal games and you two cheer always for all the other teams...and with some strange big joy when the other teams scored(like today when Pete celebrated like he won the cup when Uruguay scored...).being it Iran,Marroco,Uruguay..but well..you totaly free to do that,i usualy don't cheer a lot for others teams..but tomorrow  will be 100% for Spain😎.

With you for Spain. Its all sport. Let the best team win regardless who it is!

❤️🍻 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, naiger said:

@ze81 ok domani vediamo come va a finire la partita comunque io tifo per la russia la spagna e una squadra che non mi piace 

Go Spain goooooo!😆,will climb to top of my living sofa and put fingers up(were the hell I seen this hehe)every times Spain scores.

29 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Hotel room and me 😜

I did. At the beginning. I believe that whoever seeks smth but not being too demanding about it always finds it. And it doesn't apply only to LOVE. I believe in destiny and multiple universes, that every decision, even the smallest one, led me to this point of life. I requested that flight and Pete got called cause somebody went on a sick leave. But now I think - I would meet him anyway, sooner or later!

Yes, this is the Buddhist way of thinking. Each of our actions or decisions in life are causes that will at some point produce positive or negative effects in our lives.

Which means that each of us is responsible for what happens in his life. We are what we decided to be and we meet people we decided to meet.

This is called karma

• Like 1

I would like to see France or Brazil win the world cup. But i will support Russia against Spain (Spain has already won the WC) because as organizers i want them to go as far as possible. And who knows maybe they can win it this time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I truly believe if.......Spain plays with 5,6 players at max Russia will have good chances of winning.🤣.

it's not so well Spain against Irao did not make a big game

and Irao could have sent Spain home, very close to the end he had a great chance to score,

and I'm already a fan mexico, go mexico

9 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

it's not so well Spain against Irao did not make a big game

and Irao could have sent Spain home, very close to the end he had a great chance to score,

and I'm already a fan mexico, go mexico

That you have reason ,Gess will depend if Spain plays their usual or will play  sub par like they did with Iran,an good day Spain will always win Russia.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That you have reason ,Gess will depend if Spain plays their usual or will play  sub par like they did with Iran,an good day Spain will always win Russia.

this is true, but because of this and that football is very beautiful and everything can happen,

I bet in France to win, they are very strong, anyway I cheer for mexico or colombia,

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Hotel room and me 😜

I did. At the beginning. I believe that whoever seeks smth but not being too demanding about it always finds it. And it doesn't apply only to LOVE. I believe in destiny and multiple universes, that every decision, even the smallest one, led me to this point of life. I requested that flight and Pete got called cause somebody went on a sick leave. But now I think - I would meet him anyway, sooner or later!

Oh yeah, I believe in destiny. If you look back in your life you see all the good or bad decisions you made that ultimately got you to where you now are. You guys would have eventually met working for rhe airline, but was it fate that you 2 went to work at the airline in the first place?  So it was the hotel and you? Omg that must have been a hell of a night!!🙄

• Like 3

• StnCld316 changed the title to Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic