Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

I haven't seen Misty so happy for a long time.

Misty looked at Kyle at one stage while he was fingering Lexy and she had a grin on her face a mile wide. Great to see the satisfaction of all concern.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow I have to say Kyle 👍👍👍👍 He went really far. Lexy & Pete are magicians 💖💖 All are happy now. Misty had her orgy and Kyle is happy too. Win-win situation.

It is not magic, but security and trust.
Finally this apartment and this room in particular return to shine.

Now it is lending this brightness to the next bedroom since in this apartment he had very little.

Just now, jjkopite said:

Except in the other bedroom?

I don't blame them. They arrived when the party already was quite naughty. When participated from the beginning I think we would have seen Lisa topless too. And Grant might need Candy to get comfortable 😉

Hurry, Grant, Dean is away for a week 😇🤭

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Well if L&P invite Candy, Bree and M&K to another party with L&G present it could be the biggest night in VH history!

You forgot Courtney & Jason and Lenja. And Heather as a maid bringing condoms 😂😂

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't blame them. They arrived when the party already was quite naughty. When participated from the beginning I think we would have seen Lisa topless too. And Grant might need Candy to get comfortable 😉

Hurry, Grant, Dean is away for a week 😇🤭

I'm sure they knew about it before the party started. I can't imagine Lexy&Pete not telling them about it