Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:53 AM, Iwishicould said:

When the weather is hot she gets hotter. I love the summer.  😂😂

Was referring to some friend of a darker persuasion that seems to wear a red crown and has seemed to have been chosen to have only been around once for some reason. Au contraire, a different aquaintance of a lighter darker persuasion, has seemed to have chosen to have been noticed and perhaps been around on more than one occasion.

Leora has been naked in front of Paul a lot so far today. She was even laying next to him on the living room couch playing with the dog and all did was talk and look at his phone.  But, then she went to take a shower which I have notice that she does before she has sex.  I think there is a chance they will be fooling around soon.   We will see......

8 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

I don't think so anymore, I just saw a tampon string between her legs.  That explains why Paul was looking at his phone.  LOL

Tampon or not I'd still eat that pussy of hers . 

• Like 1

Leora,

I apologize if my comments are out of line. It's really is all of you from the single hair on top of the pretty head of yours to the pinky toes on your feet that is so intoxicating and addicting to watch.  I am so grateful that you share your life and that your such an exhibitionist and that it excites you to do it. 

thank you for sharing.  I'll be watching.