Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

2 hours ago, maikel said:

i don't know if i saw correct , but does leora have a little bit of pussy hair  ( a little landing strip ) ...? 

That she does !  She is setting a new trend for the ladies of RLC to follow. We will have to wait to see what happens.

12 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Poor Teddy got a pounding from Eva while Leora got down to business.

Eva is not afraid to show her enthusiasm when sex is in the air. Leora will grumble about the damage for about thirty seconds. Then lovingly repair the damage, or make a new teddy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tiki3370 said:

what a shame to see that Paul is disinterested in Leora. A real stupidity ... she should throw it for another. not even attention when she dresses sexy for him 😞

So you did not see Paul come behind her in the kitchen when Leora was dressed in a sexy negligee and start to fuck her from behind, yesterday. And after fucking (with Leora on top) on the sofa for five minutes, they went to the bedroom to continue?????????????? 

We have had enough of these comments about Paul being useless or uninterested but the fact is that L&P are probably the longest RLC tenants. During all of the years together they have only had a couple of arguments. To me (and probably the majority of us) she seems very happy with the man in her life and the situation wherein she is in control.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Boitoske said:

So you did not see Paul come behind her in the kitchen when Leora was dressed in a sexy negligee and start to fuck her from behind, yesterday. And after fucking (with Leora on top) on the sofa for five minutes, they went to the bedroom to continue?????????????? 

We have had enough of these comments about Paul being useless or uninterested but the fact is that L&P are probably the longest RLC tenants. During all of the years together they have only had a couple of arguments. To me (and probably the majority of us) she seems very happy with the man in her life and the situation wherein she is in control.

Once you accept that Paul has a low libido, you will understand their relationship is deeper then banging.  That's not to say that 99% of those among us would jump her bones in a heartbeat.  But as you implied, she accepts his low sex drive as it is a small part of the over picture that she sees in him.

• Like 1