Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

Let Leora have the fan, Considering it is 87 F. at present at their location. That is not a portable air conditioner, it is what we would call it here in the US a "swamp cooler" it merely generates a cool mist which does little good after the humidity reaches dew point.

She made sure she was in line with camera 8, and presented us with a rare close up bate on that cam. One does not have to be a premium RLC member to access all of the cameras in their apartment. A standard membership will suffice.

But their will always be a certain persons to complain probably even if she bated sitting in ones lap. ☺️

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Let Leora have the fan, Considering it is 87 F. at present at their location. That is not a portable air conditioner, it is what we would call it here in the US a "swamp cooler" it merely generates a cool mist which does little good after the humidity reaches dew point.

She made sure she was in line with camera 8, and presented us with a rare close up bate on that cam. One does not have to be a premium RLC member to access all of the cameras in their apartment. A standard membership will suffice.

But their will always be a certain persons to complain probably even if she bated sitting in ones lap. ☺️

It wasn't a complaint, more an observation, and I had mentioned that the view from camera 8 was very good,  by premium membership I was referring to the fact that you cannot see these cameras without paying for them in some way,  that in my eyes is a premium, but of course it could be expected that you the frustrated moderator would chastise me for this minor mistake. 

You really are quite an argumentative person, you should learn to relax more and tolerate other people's small indiscretions instead of trying to be such a smart arse,  I wonder if you are such a cantankerous person face to face, 

Anyway, have a good day, life's too short to bother about such insignificant matters. 😘

• Like 3

I wonder what Leora has in store for us to celebrate Hers and Paul's fifth year anniversary with RLC ?  Or, maybe it should be them asking us. What are we going to do to show our appreciation of their five year stay ?

I, for one, will say that their ( especially hers ) sharing of their lives with us has been a very enlightening, beautiful, and sometimes exasperating experience, and am looking forward to any portion of their lives they wish to share with us.

Thank you Paul for allowing Leora to share her special personality with us. 

Yes, Eva you have been very much a part of the life of the apartment. Much to the dismay of many of the CC's membership.  😁

I, am looking forward to you three Leora, Paul, and Eva, to extending your tenure with RLC as long as you wish to do so. I do not believe that I am alone in this thought.  ☺️

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, scutus said:

. . .

Thank you Paul for allowing Leora to share her special personality with us. 

Yes, Eva you have been very much a part of the life of the apartment. Much to the dismay of many of the CC's membership.  😁

I, am looking forward to you three Leora, Paul, and Eva, to extending your tenure with RLC as long as you wish to do so. I do not believe that I am alone in this thought.  ☺️

1) I know Paul and Leora have been together for many years before RLC. They do love each other. Still, if I were Paul, I wouldn't share her with anybody.

2) Scooter is a pain in the ass for us, but Scooter makes Leora and Paul happy. So we must accept it. At least they didn't adopt that damn skunk.

3) Once Leora and Paul move on, expect RLC's Alexa ratings to show an extremely sharp dip. Even worse, CC will be forced to archive this thread, but at least this thread will remain as a monument honoring our goddess.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

1) I know Paul and Leora have been together for many years before RLC. They do love each other. Still, if I were Paul, I wouldn't share her with anybody.

2) Scooter is a pain in the ass for us, but Scooter makes Leora and Paul happy. So we must accept it. At least they didn't adopt that damn skunk.

3) Once Leora and Paul move on, expect RLC's Alexa ratings to show an extremely sharp dip. Even worse, CC will be forced to archive this thread, but at least this thread will remain as a monument honoring our goddess.

Hi Foamy, how's everything? Has it ever come out just how long these 2 have been together? Are they married?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Foamy, how's everything? Has it ever come out just how long these 2 have been together? Are they married?

I can answer your questions. No on the marriage and they known each other maybe a year or two before they first joined the RLC project. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

She is without doubt a very special lady, She at her worse ( If there is such a thing ) is still infinitely more watchable than any of the other apartments at their best.

In my opinion, not only will it affect the membership numbers of RLC for a while, but unfortunately also the membership of CC when she eventually departs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2