Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

51 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Foamy, how's everything? Has it ever come out just how long these 2 have been together? Are they married?

I have the brain of a squirrel. I know nothing. I'll PM you on this subject.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Even after all these years seeing her do pretty much the same thing over and over again I can't help but want to watch her... I refuse anytime I know Paul is home I will not watch, but will if she's alone I will. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Even after all these years seeing her do pretty much the same thing over and over again I can't help but want to watch her... I refuse anytime I know Paul is home I will not watch, but will if she's alone I will. 

I can understand if you may not like Paul, but in some ways you are " cutting of your nose to spite your face " as she has put out some terrific performances when Paul is asleep, or even sometimes in unison with him. Give it a go, you may be surprised. 😳

1 minute ago, Iwishicould said:

I can understand if you may not like Paul, but in some ways you are " cutting of your nose to spite your face " as she has put out some terrific performances when Paul is asleep, or even sometimes in unison with him. Give it a go, you may be surprised. 😳

Thanks but no thanks I would rather watch to turtles fucking than to watch him doing anything involved with sex. 

• Like 2