B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

And I am convinced that there are girls, who could have such great potential, but I believe or I am convinced that there are girls who oppose this.
As is the fact that as we see, they always remain at the limit of the socially correct.
Have you ever, to this group of girls, by chance, seen a girl, lick another's nipple? For example. Even if it's just playing.

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

And I am convinced that there are girls, who could have such great potential, but I believe or I am convinced that there are girls who oppose this.
As is the fact that as we see, they always remain at the limit of the socially correct.
Have you ever, to this group of girls, by chance, seen a girl, lick another's nipple? For example. Even if it's just playing.

Socially correct could mean many different things in life,just depends on what your social beliefs are,and secondly,, as far as licking another girls nipple,,yes,i have seen here many times,but that's far from eating pussy the way it was meant to be eaten. :biggrin:But i have another question,, have you ever seen true penetration from any of these girls on another girl as far as fingering goes??? I have not. I have had parties at my house where girls get a little drunk or high and start making out with each other for fun,or because they want to play for the camera,but here on RLC it is like watching late night cinemax where something starts heavy,then is blocked by a flower vase or chair,or something,like here where they have their hair in the way or just the right angle so the cameras cannot get it clearly. I for one would like to see something like that, that is NOT scripted, and just happens between two girls,, who are not lesbians, just experiment and have fun with each other,, like Eva,when she had her friend over one night,,that was so fucking hot.This B4 apt. has had so many wasted opportunities slip away like a fart in the wind it's a shame,and major blue balls..lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Socialmente correcto podría significar muchas cosas diferentes en la vida, solo depende de cuáles sean tus creencias sociales, y en segundo lugar, en cuanto a lamer otro pezón de chicas, sí, he visto muchas veces aquí, pero eso está lejos de comer coño como lo hace estaba destinado a ser comido. :gran sonrisa:Pero tengo otra pregunta, ¿alguna vez has visto la verdadera penetración de cualquiera de estas chicas con otra chica en cuanto a digitación? No tengo. He tenido fiestas en mi casa donde las chicas se emborrachan o se ponen borrosas y comienzan a besarse por diversión, o porque quieren jugar para la cámara, pero aquí en RLC es como ver un cine nocturno nocturno donde algo empieza a pesado. , luego está bloqueado por un florero o una silla, o algo así, como aquí donde tienen el pelo en el camino o el ángulo correcto para que las cámaras no puedan verlo con claridad. Por mi parte, me gustaría ver algo así, que NO esté escrito, y que solo suceda entre dos chicas, que no son lesbianas, solo experimentan y se divierten entre ellas, como Eva, cuando tuvo a su amiga durante una noche. ,, que era tan jodidamente caliente. Este B4 apto.

I simply referred to the group that is right now in Barcelona, but it can be extended, too, to those in B4.
As for the nipple, I put that example, because as you say, I've seen many girls, that without being lesbians, I've seen them play and make that little game. But they were always girls, who did not seek an economic reward.

We are in a page of adults, and in a house of only girls, we could even say all, we have seen games hotter than that, but as I said, it seems that it is not the spirit of these girls.

If you allow me one more line, I even understand why that happens ... if you are a girl, that you have your visiting boy so assiduously, do you think he would like to know that you girl, plays sexually with her roommates? I guess not much.

This apartment is in desperate need of new girls.  Girls that are not from the same agency.  Girls that have not been coached and trained from the girls before them.  Girls that are totally fresh right out of the gate!!

The current cast of girls seem to go out of their way to make sure they spend the majority of their time outside the apartment only to come home and do their predictable shows and then go to bed.......nothing there for the viewers to get excited over, the same song and dance day after day.

I'm sorry, but there is nothing new or exciting to read about in this apartment!

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This apartment is in desperate need of new girls.  Girls that are not from the same agency.  Girls that have not been coached and trained from the girls before them.  Girls that are totally fresh right out of the gate!!

The current cast of girls seem to go out of their way to make sure they spend the majority of their time outside the apartment only to come home and do their predictable shows and then go to bed.......nothing there for the viewers to get excited over, the same song and dance day after day.

I'm sorry, but there is nothing new or exciting to read about in this apartment!

Nothing like people paying to watch an empty apt., or watching the same shit over and over again,like Bill Murray in groundhog day,lol.

• Like 1