B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and I'll say AMEN to your AMEN!

whats up harley?you know what?call me slow or dumb or what ever you like,but im finally putting the pieces togetheras to what RLC and b4 is all about.its all becoming as clear as a bell.you knew all along!!!!

1 minute ago, jc1861791 said:

whats up harley?you know what?call me slow or dumb or what ever you like,but im finally putting the pieces togetheras to what RLC and b4 is all about.its all becoming as clear as a bell.you knew all along!!!!

Hi JC, would you please enlighten the rest of the forum for me lol.  You have way more tact than I have and they would probably listen to you more 🙂

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hi JC, would you please enlighten the rest of the forum for me lol.  You have way more tact than I have and they would probably listen to you more 🙂

well at least im glad about one thing,jm not walking around mad anymore,i cant be mad at RLC anymore because i understand the big picture.i always knew they didnt  give a shit about us,but i could never figure out why.we are secondary.always were,and always will be.if you understand that ,and still want to be a member,then have at it.pay your fees, and dont complain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

well at least im glad about one thing,jm not walking around mad anymore,i cant be mad at RLC anymore because i understand the big picture.i always knew they didnt  give a shit about us,but i could never figure out why.we are secondary.always were,and always will be.if you understand that ,and still want to be a member,then have at it.pay your fees, and dont complain.

or do what I do, don't pay your fees and get the material you want to see for free!!

1 minute ago, jc1861791 said:

good setup

LOL yes sir it is but it didn't come without a price.  I fed the buddy of mine clips and pictures of the girls and their shenanigans up until I finally had had enough of their BS.  So, it was years of wasting my money for his benefit.  Now, the shoe is on the other foot and he is contemplating giving it up...............go figure!!  When and if he does, I guess I will have to find somebody else if there is something I really want to see.  He will not send me hardly anything unless I ask for it.  He knows that I don't want to see every bate that a girl does and he knows I only want something that is special and different.  Reading about the girls rubbing in B2, the silly game show of I'll show you mine if you show me yours in B4, I'm not interested in that type of stuff.  I was sent a video of Candy peeing in the shower from one of our CC members because he knows I'm in to the different kind of things like he is.  You really have to be watching one girl to catch stuff like that!!

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL yes sir it is but it didn't come without a price.  I fed the buddy of mine clips and pictures of the girls and their shenanigans up until I finally had had enough of their BS.  So, it was years of wasting my money for his benefit.  Now, the shoe is on the other foot and he is contemplating giving it up...............go figure!!  When and if he does, I guess I will have to find somebody else if there is something I really want to see.  He will not send me hardly anything unless I ask for it.  He knows that I don't want to see every bate that a girl does and he knows I only want something that is special and different.  Reading about the girls rubbing in B2, the silly game show of I'll show you mine if you show me yours in B4, I'm not interested in that type of stuff.  I was sent a video of Candy peeing in the shower from one of our CC members because he knows I'm in to the different kind of things like he is.  You really have to be watching one girl to catch stuff like that!!

if you have instant replay,on the 15th at 14:48 mila at the pool topless as she often is. if not,i could send you a link,just to prove my point.and not that it really matters,because it is what it is. and nothing is going to change that

9 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

if you have instant replay,on the 15th at 14:48 mila at the pool topless as she often is. if not,i could send you a link,just to prove my point.and not that it really matters,because it is what it is. and nothing is going to change that

I don't subscribe to RLC anymore JC and even if I did, I wouldn't pay for instant replay.  Thanks for the offer though!