B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

The harmony between the girls at b-2 at the moment is excellent. Watching last night how Naomi, Aria and Alexa gel is perfect and Alexa has certainly opened up now with her very nice bate. Let them keep the professional performers at b-4 since I’ll be sticking with the b-2 girls until the situation changes across the city. They are much more fun and appear as genuine as we’re likely to get without giving phoney performances 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

The harmony between the girls at b-2 at the moment is excellent. Watching last night how Naomi, Aria and Alexa gel is perfect and Alexa has certainly opened up now with her very nice bate. Let them keep the professional performers at b-4 since I’ll be sticking with the b-2 girls until the situation changes across the city. They are much more fun and appear as genuine as we’re likely to get without giving phoney performances 

I'm with you on that one...I really enjoyed their mood last night...❤️

Edited by nagachilli2
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

the show is over, 
Now we have to wait for the bate 😉 

Well, I guess the shows must go on, it was just the normal bs, but the bates were great!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, I guess the shows must go on, it was just the normal bs, but the bates were great!

I don't think it was ,Ed, and I really enjoyed it. They were just naked and caressing each other while watching a movie...no fake show, no umpteenth massage and no trying to pull the wool over our eyes..just genuinely relaxing 😁...It doesn't sound much but give me Alexa feeling Aria's great boobs like she was last night anyday over the Adri, Marta, Marta's ?BF scenario ...

It certainly got their juices flowing because both Alexa and, nore surprisingly, Aria, went to bed and bated...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think it was ,Ed, and I really enjoyed it. They were just naked and caressing each other while watching a movie...no fake show, no umpteenth massage and no trying to pull the wool over our eyes..just genuinely relaxing 😁...It doesn't sound much but give me Alexa feeling Aria's great boobs like she was last night anyday over the Adri, Marta, Marta's ?BF scenario ...

It certainly got their juices flowing because both Alexa and, nore surprisingly, Aria, went to bed and bated...

I'd call naked and stroaking each other a show, it used to be the standard RLC 2.0 show, before the RLC 3.0, or have you forgotten? 😉

But I know very many of you like this though. I just very much enjoyed what came after, the bates, esspecially Alexa, she has a body to die for!

• Like 2

Just now, ed2 said:

I'd call naked and stroaking each other a show, it used to be the standard RLC 2.0 show, before the RLC 3.0, or have you forgotten? 😉

But I know very many of you like this though. I just very much enjoyed what came after, the bates, esspecially Alexa, she has a body to die for!

A lot of these Russian and Ukrainian girls like to stroke each other..I think they find it relaxing. .It's happened since the year dot here. Just look at 3K's...So I don't believe it's always a show...but I also don't always enjoy it. I just thought it was genuine last night...Others, like yourself, are entitled to disagree...Sometimes it's better than some of the RLC 3.0 stuff, IMO...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ed2 said:

AMEN