Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

I am a bit sad. It is Thursday, her day off. Marina has been willing to make love the whole day long. But Alberto is a lame duck. Lying on the sofa, presenting his fat belly, staring at his iphone. This relationship won't last.

yah she is wonderful and quite the catch, i don't know how he landed her but he is one lucky guy sad he is so bad in bed and can't satisfy her

• Like 2

Theyre quite the enigmatic couple from what Ive seen. They both spend to much time on their cell phones if you ask me. They sit on that couch sometimes starring into their phones and practically ignoring one another. Boggles the mind. I see his video playmate is back tonight. Alberto fell asleep on him on the couch the other night. 

My first comment in Spanish and I hope I don’t make too many mistakes. 

A las doce esta tarde yo beberé a la salud de Martina!

I have decided to learn Spanish because of this beautiful girl, her pretty face and her overwhelming smile. As a young man it was easy to learn English and French, even Latin at school. But now, as an old man, learning a foreign language is a not only a challenge, it is a torture. Yet, some time in the future I shall be able to write a letter to Martina in Spanish✍️

• Like 1

Congratulations, Alberto! You‘ ve learnt your lesson. The only way to satisfy such a seemingly insatiable woman like Martina is how you did it today in your bathroom and bedroom. Start off together, then let/ make her have her obviously favourite kind of orgasm (lying on her belly, humping her two hands wrapped in a T-shirt) and then finish up together. Both of you were completely satisfied and happy today.

52 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Why did Alberto end up on the mattress in the living room last night? Doesn't he bring it out for her to sleep on? This is not the first time Ive seen this.

They had aperfect session tonight between 3.45 and 4.30. In the bedroom. They now know how to achieve mutual satisfaction at the end. Alberto for almost half an hour wouldn‘t use any other tool but his tongue to lick, his mouth to munch, his fingers to rub, his thumb to screw. Then he offered his upper thigh and his shinbone where she could have her wonderful clitoral orgasm(s). After all this he took off his pants and finally employed his best friend. I saw all this at action replay, but the 10$ were worth it.