Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

Martina! Whenever I saw you standing in front of the mirror, checking the fat on your belly and bottoms, I wanted to propose some physical training. But I did not dare to tell you. Today I have seen you doing your exercises. And I am so happy about it. Please continue with this programme at least every other day, if possible daily, just half an hour. You know you have got a wonderful body and I really want you to keep it for another ten years. I love you, you’re gorgeous.

The way Alberto cooks and the way Martina eats will catch up with her eventually. I know unemployment is high there and perhaps there isn't a whole lot in the way of incentive but Alberto needs to find work.Hes got to much time on his hands and unfortunately he appears to be taking advantage of it and perhaps Martinas good nature. I can see that arrangement wearing thin eventually.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:54 PM, JYBRD said:

The way Alberto cooks and the way Martina eats will catch up with her eventually. I know unemployment is high there and perhaps there isn't a whole lot in the way of incentive but Alberto needs to find work.Hes got to much time on his hands and unfortunately he appears to be taking advantage of it and perhaps Martinas good nature. I can see that arrangement wearing thin eventually.

I agree with you , Alberto needs to find a job. He is getting used to doing nothing. And you may be right this is no good basis for a relationship.

18 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

I agree with you , Alberto needs to find a job. He is getting used to doing nothing. And you may be right this is no good basis for a relationship.

Thanks for the reply. Even in a scenario like this  I have a problem with guys who appear to be having a good time while their better haves are out there working. For now at least Martina doesn't seem to mind. I do enjoy these two together.

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Thanks for the reply. Even in a scenario like this  I have a problem with guys who appear to be having a good time while their better haves are out there working. For now at least Martina doesn't seem to mind. I do enjoy these two together.

They have been my favourite couple for a long time, although Alberto hasn’t got the best manners. But Martina definitely makes up for these shortcomings.

The best time for me to catch these two is in the afternoon(their time) before Martina goes off to work. I have to deal with a 6 hour time difference which makes it difficult to catch these two together anytime.

8 hours ago, JYBRD said:

The best time for me to catch these two is in the afternoon(their time) before Martina goes off to work. I have to deal with a 6 hour time difference which makes it difficult to catch these two together anytime.

Between 1pm and 3 pm is the best time. When Martina comes back from work at about 10:45 pm Alberto’s favourite form of penetration is nose-picking. Hurgar en la nariz 🖕👃🏾