Martina & Alberto General Chat June - December 2018

Alberto appears to have sinus trouble from what I can see. I can relate to that. That can drive you mad  during the allergy season. As far as the evenings are concerned they seem content to hit the couch and play with their phones or watch television. They seen oblivious to one another at times. An unlikely pair for sure. Not sure what to make of them at times.

3 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Alberto appears to have sinus trouble from what I can see. I can relate to that. That can drive you mad  during the allergy season. As far as the evenings are concerned they seem content to hit the couch and play with their phones or watch television. They seen oblivious to one another at times. An unlikely pair for sure. Not sure what to make of them at times.

These are no sinus problems, Alberto goes for the snot.

I must admit, and I feel a bit guilty therefore, I must admit that I have always been rather unfair and reproachful to Alberto. Of course, he is much, much better than I say. But the reason for my critical attitude towards him is obvious. I am in love with Martina and I envy this guy 🤢. Sorry! 🍷👄11

On 8/17/2018 at 2:20 PM, Peterandpaul said:

Martina! Whenever I saw you standing in front of the mirror, checking the fat on your belly and bottoms, I wanted to propose some physical training. But I did not dare to tell you. Today I have seen you doing your exercises. And I am so happy about it. Please continue with this programme at least every other day, if possible daily, just half an hour. You know you have got a wonderful body and I really want you to keep it for another ten years. I love you, you’re gorgeous.

imo martina is absolutly one of the most beautiful girl that i've never seen, she's not fat she's just natural

4 hours ago, xtreza1 said:

imo martina is absolutly one of the most beautiful girl that i've never seen, she's not fat she's just natural

Xtreza! Sorry! Of course, she is beautiful. And she is not fat at all. As English is not my mother tongue I was probably not precise enough. I shouldn’t have said “she checks the fat on her bell”. Instead I should have written “she checks her bell”. On the other hand, when you see how both of them enjoy their lunch and supper they may be well-advised to pay attention to their weight.

They do eat well. Perhaps to well. Her carrying the ball while hes out there doing whatever he does will catch up with them eventually I think. She doesn't seem all that pleased that hes working on his bike. Shes not looking all that happy at times.

What a strange Friday night situation. Martina, first sitting alone at the dining room table, then lying alone on the sofa and later alone on her bed, attractive, seductive and beautiful. While Alberto is playing silly video games with his young friend. All his libido seems to go into his remote control.

This guy is living the "life of Riley" at some ones expense. For some reason Martina doesn't seem to mind. I don't get it. Looks like Albertos friend is back again tonight. Another boring night of video games. Perhaps its time to move on.

When Martina woke up at 12 o’ clock Alberto was still fast asleep. After half an hour of tenderly caressing her body she was eventually so excited that she started masturbating. Always paying attention that Alberto would not wake up. When he moved she would stop for a while and then continue, always making sure that he didn’t notice. She evidently wanted to enjoy her orgasm without him, just she herself. For me it was one of the most wonderful moments. I love this girl.

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Jybrd! You were right. Tonight, the same procedure as last night. Alberto and his young friend playing video games. What a sad and boring scenario. Luckily, Martina looked fantastic like always. Does he know what a jewel she is? I do. 

What I cant figure out is why Martina seems so unconcerned about some of Albertos behavior. She needs to start putting her foot down a little before all this gets out of hand. One thing has come out this. I think Ive finally figured out why Alberto is out so often and so long with that dog. One more thing Martina has to compete with. Ive said it before. Alberto has far to much free time on his hands.

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

What I cant figure out is why Martina seems so unconcerned about some of Albertos behavior. She needs to start putting her foot down a little before all this gets out of hand. One thing has come out this. I think Ive finally figured out why Alberto is out so often and so long with that dog. One more thing Martina has to compete with. Ive said it before. Alberto has far to much free time on his hands.

He takes the dog fora walk rather regularly at night, always at the same time. Furthermore at the weekends. I thought he might have a job as a night watch somewhere. May be I am wrong.