Nothing against you Thes but this is what I'm talking about.  You got points for creating another thread to which the content of could have easily gone in the general chat section.  It might just be me but I don't see how you all think this is going to help.  Actually, there shouldn't really be that many new threads.  If there is a general thread, a thread for each girl, a bate thread, a dinner thread, and a bath or shower thread, what more do you need for this forum?  The picture & video threads are worthless these days and not needed in my opinion.  What are they doing now is really not needed anymore with the general chat being brought back.  Sorry man, I just think this whole point thing is a bad idea.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nothing against you Thes but this is what I'm talking about.  You got points for creating another thread to which the content of could have easily gone in the general chat section.  It might just be me but I don't see how you all think this is going to help.  Actually, there shouldn't really be that many new threads.  If there is a general thread, a thread for each girl, a bate thread, a dinner thread, and a bath or shower thread, what more do you need for this forum?  The picture & video threads are worthless these days and not needed in my opinion.  What are they doing now is really not needed anymore with the general chat being brought back.  Sorry man, I just think this whole point thing is a bad idea.

I give away all my points, this is what the Admin ask us to do Harley. Anyone can start any kind of thread they wish to talk about, just like all the main Topic threads we have on CC with the exception of VHTV threads.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I give away all my points, this is what the Admin ask us to do Harley. Anyone can start any kind of thread they wish to talk about, just like all the main Topic threads we have on CC with the exception of VHTV threads.

OK....I'll leave it alone, it's not going to do anything but get me in hotter water!

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Thes--HFB tried--he created a really great topic called "Caught Up"  -just for himself 😏

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Thes--HFB tried--he created a really great topic called "Caught Up"  -just for himself 😏

You keep stirring that pot don't you happyone.  I was just trying to keep it out of the "General" thread because I believe myself getting caught up and letting everyone know about it is important.  At least that way they know I am staying up on the daily nonsense that goes on in RLC and this forum.  The mods can delete it if they want to and I'll go back to using the more than boring "General Chat" thread.  Personally, I don't give a damn!

What the hell does this have to with B-2 showtime, I think you either need to settle your differences, or take it up in flame wars where you two belong when quoting each other, as we all are getting tired of this nonsense !!!