34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

1 o'clock showtime tonight, more for the western click baiters.

Sorry Rider...it's taken her about 10 months to get there but she's been great the last few days and was tremendous tonight, IMO...❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Rider...it's taken her about 10 months to get there but she's been great the last few days and was tremendous tonight, IMO...❤️

I just have one thing to say Naga : MANIFICENT MARVELOUS MEZMERIZING MYSTERIOUS MONUMENTOUS ………..MONICA...……..

See the source image

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just have one thing to say Naga : MANIFICENT MARVELOUS MEZMERIZING MYSTERIOUS MONUMENTOUS ………..MONICA...……..

See the source image

Well, you're talking a whole new ball game now...😝❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Tonight's show was strictly for the European voyeur's, as the everyone west of the pond is still at work or just getting home from work which is the main reason RLC gets so much business from their far to overpriced replay service. 

I say fuck um and feed um fish, as it should have been included in the regular subscription, and RLC misses out on a lot of views and hits because of this ignorant decision they made. Stupidity has no boundaries as we all know this about RLC already.

Sofie and Naomi 10 o'clock in Spain is 2:00 pm central standard time zone US. 

10 o'clock shows get far less hits than the 1:00 AM shows get.

They are shooting themselves in their own two feet monthly, as they continue to loose market share to VHTV.

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Tonight's show was strictly for the European voyeur's, as the everyone west of the pond is still at work or just getting home from work which is the main reason RLC gets so much business from their far to overpriced replay service. 

I say fuck um and feed um fish, as it should have been included in the regular subscription, and RLC misses out on a lot of views and hits because of this ignorant decision they made. Stupidity has no boundaries as we all know this about RLC already.

Sofie and Naomi 10 o'clock in Spain is 2:00 pm central standard time zone US. 

10 o'clock shows get far less hits than the 1:00 AM shows get.

They are shooting themselves in their own two feet monthly, as they continue to loose market share to VHTV.

I have wanted to use that expression on so many occasions on this forum and I just haven't.......but it's another good one Thes!

Now that Sofie packing to leave the project, I see that Naomi is already laying claim on the master bedroom. We can all thank Sofie for teaching just how to use her charms for the shows that Sofie is so famous for, Now the question is?????? will Naomi follow in the footprints that Sofie has taught her , or will she go her own way, and create something far more interesting ????

One thing are for sure to count on is the showtimes. 10.....11.....12.....or 1am. 

12 o' clock and all is well, The new girl Alex goes nude for a short time giving the traditional pussy shot for all, and then it is tent city time taught by Kamilla the queen of tents.

1 O' Clock and the New Naomi is taking over right where her teacher left off, the traditional 1 O' Clock show with her little buzzing friend, but she won't take off them damn panties and they get in the way :huh:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

Any ideas on when the balcony cam comes out of UM? It's been like that for a few months. Is RLC even aware of that?

they brush up the facade and it is scaffolded outside
It will take time

• Like 1