B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

11 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I think it's time to review the casting policy.
Rebecca and Megan would be ideal to start over.
always with nude sexy heels and dildo. besides being single bisexuals.
what people expect from the girls of barcelona.

I fully agree.

They should get rid of Milana and see if  Anastassia will come out of her shell. i am pretty tired of seeing Milana  act like a prudish woman as i am sure her boyfriend  does not mind fucking on cam, very obvious that she is the one not wanting to do anything in front of the cams.

I also notice that they only lay in bed with their legs spread  when they have panties on. when those panties are off they keep those legs together as if they are super glued together.this is one cold ass room.

4 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

They should get rid of Milana and see if  Anastassia will come out of her shell. i am pretty tired of seeing Milana  act like a prudish woman as i am sure her boyfriend  does not mind fucking on cam, very obvious that she is the one not wanting to do anything in front of the cams.

I also notice that they only lay in bed with their legs spread  when they have panties on. when those panties are off they keep those legs together as if they are super glued together.this is one cold ass room.

maybe they should spend an evening with Adri and Mary... like right now..:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

maybe they should spend an evening with Adri and Mary... like right now..:biggrin:

Agreed 🙂

Off Topic:

If those 2 ever do leave please do not request them to return. RLC  brings some of them back due to subscriber requests. unless you want a boring ass room. 

9 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

Agreed 🙂

Off Topic:

If those 2 ever do leave please do not request them to return. RLC  brings some of them back due to subscriber requests. unless you want a boring ass room. 

Irma and Stella needs to go into the big room!!!!!!

40 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

Sadly Anastasia seems like Serena part 2, only way better looking