B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

Evening guys 

Talking about many bottles of wine.
I have used the last days sorting out some files, and yesterday I watched  B1 on June 7th last year with Gina, Rose, Lola, Polya and Nicole
Two days drinking party. started in B2 and end up in B1 this day with 15 bottles of wine 😉 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Evening guys 

I have used the last days sorting out some files, and yesterday I watched  B1 on June 7th last year with Gina, Rose, Lola, Polya and Nicole
Two days drinking party. started in B2 and end up in B1 this day with 15 bottles of wine 😉 

Nicole went home to B2 - drunk and picked up her new boytoy and a happy fuck night 😉

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Evening guys 

Thats my kind of party.      OT    looks like Adria is packing

In my opinion, RLC should move Aria to B4 and move Mila to B2. Mila does not seem happy at B4. She is all smiles and talkative at B2. If Alexa and Ksusha want to play, she could revive B2. and put B4 to shame. Just thinkin.....

Also, what is it gonna take to get the balcony cam up again. I could see a bit of Ksusha's balcony. Did not see any scaffolds. RLC could very easily turn it on at night. I don't think the outside workers are working 24/7.

22 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

In my opinion, RLC should move Aria to B4 and move Mila to B2. Mila does not seem happy at B4. She is all smiles and talkative at B2. If Alexa and Ksusha want to play, she could revive B2. and put B4 to shame. Just thinkin.....

Also, what is it gonna take to get the balcony cam up again. I could see a bit of Ksusha's balcony. Did not see any scaffolds. RLC could very easily turn it on at night. I don't think the outside workers are working 24/7.

I asked for this last week, and maybe two weeks from now?