B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

5 hours ago, vortios said:

I dropped out for a couple of months, and that has nothing to do with commenting here what you think.

I'm a voyeur, not because I see RLC, but because I'm a voyeur.

my comment was on the fact that everyone complains, including me and then continue to pay RLC, because clearly we are sick and we want to see naked girls "secretly", this is the great grip for the ass of RLC, they get models softcore and they pass for normal girls, but it works because they have tens of thousands of subscribers, so they're good

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

mi comentario fue sobre el hecho de que todos se quejan, incluyéndome a mí y luego siguen pagando RLC, porque claramente estamos enfermos y queremos ver chicas desnudas "en secreto", este es el gran agarre para el culo de RLC, consiguen modelos softcore y pasan por chicas normales, pero funciona porque tienen decenas de miles de suscriptores, por lo que son buenos

I apologize, if my comment has offended you.
I just wanted to give my opinion, in no case offend anyone.

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Entonces, actualmente son 8 chicas en la casa, si el amigo de Adris viene, serán 9.  @Noldus es el amigo de Adri que vendrá esta tarde o mañana?

Well, physically, if there are 8 women, but some, if they were statues, they would not be noticed either ...
And I'm talking about Ana (who looks like a great painter, I do not doubt her art) but I think that in RLC, it's a little big for her.
Malina, is another girl with a spectacular body, but she is "too" hetero for what are the houses of Barcelona. Even lately, it seems that showing more than what the shirt shows, has become something very strange for her.
Candy, she wanted to impose her boy inside, since it is not her first visit, but in my opinion, she did not do anything before, nor has she done anything to make her a claim in the house.
And the two new girls, Elly and Loraine, have their moments, rather as an intermittent, have shown their breasts, but it is also true that lately, girls feel more comfortable with their clothes on.

So, according to my accounts, of 7 girls, that really are a claim, we have between 3 or 5 girls, it depends on where you put the filter, and I am one of those who I would like it to be 7 and not 3 girls who really were a claim for RLC.v

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So they are currently 8 girls in the house, if Adris friend is coming they will be 9.  @Noldus is the Adri friend coming this evening or tomorrow?

The last thing I've heard is that she's coming tonight. It's a bit uncertain whether she might come to B2 or B3, as they do not have bed space in B4.
So we'll see where she ends up (and I don't think it's Ksusha, who's already in B2).

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lo último que escuché es que vendrá esta noche. Es un poco incierto si ella podría llegar a B2 o B3, ya que no tienen espacio en la cama en B4.
Entonces veremos dónde termina (y no creo que sea Ksusha, que ya está en B2).

The new girl from B2, was not supposed to be friends with Candy?
At least that's what I think this morning

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

The new girl from B2, was not supposed to be friends with Candy?
At least that's what I think this morning

No, I tried to explain it to you today. I had misunderstood this with the friendships. The girl who comes tonight is friend of Adri (and not Candy) ..and we don't think it's Ksusha..
They also talked that Candy will travel in a few days and her friend will take over her place in B4 .. and it looks like Adri leaves  Monday July 16

Hace 4 minutos, Noldus dijo:

No, traté de explicártelo hoy. Había malentendido esto con las amistades. La chica que viene esta noche es amiga de Adri (y no de Candy) ... y no creemos que sea Ksusha ...
También hablaron que Candy viajará en unos días y su amiga tomará su lugar en B4 .. y parece que Adri se va el lunes 16 de julio

As always, thanks for the explanation and for getting me wrong. (solve my misunderstanding)

• Like 1

she was very angry with him because it was three days that he did not feel, he asked for a picture of him with his mother, not to offend anyone, I do not comment on what I think

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

No, I tried to explain it to you today. I had misunderstood this with the friendships. The girl who comes tonight is friend of Adri (and not Candy) ..and we don't think it's Ksusha..
They also talked that Candy will travel in a few days and her friend will take over her place in B4 .. and it looks like Adri leaves  Monday July 16

I saw your comment now, then it is 16 that reaches her boyfriend, note that I did not put the quotes