B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B #4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic

The other still had 10 Comments to go on Page 30 and I am not going to stay up all night waiting for 10 Comments since there has not been a Comment Placed in over 6 Hours.

This one can be used now.  The Previous Topic is Locked.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The other still had 10 Comments to go on Page 30 and I am not going to stay up all night waiting for 10 Comments since there has not been a Comment Placed in over 6 Hours.

This one can be used now.  The Previous Topic is Locked.

even Admins and mods need some sleep 😉 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

even Admins and mods need some sleep 😉 

That's for sure.  I'll be on for about another 15 Minutes then I'll be off. Got a few things to get done tomorrow so I want to get at them before it gets to hot outside. We have a Heatwave and the Temps have been 113F the past couple of days. Getting out first thing in the Morning it's only about 80F  so I can get things done before things heat up as the day goes along.

I do, one comment that is good for B2 and B4, I truly believe that RLC is trying in every way to revive these apartments, I do not know if it will succeed in this, however, it should be recognized the effort, we see tonight what they invent