B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I could not agree more,i used to never want to miss a minute but lately there is nothing new and exciting and I don't feel like im missing anything  so yes I let my subscription cancel again just hope I don't get drunk and waste my money on renewing again for nothing like I did last month 

You can quit drinking then the Demons won't keep yelling  RENEW!  RENEW!  RENEW!   :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

I dunno why they had that chair there but for some reason they wanted the door to be open a bit, they didnt have it there anymore after the UM.

Mila detected moist on the floor/walls in the shower, she took a picture, and put the door open to vent.

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0500 Malina locked in by Loraine 

The door bell rang ? I dont understand why they dont have a key all of them, at least so they dont have to wake up people when are coming home late at night.

Also no sign og Ana, she must be staying somewhere else, or maybe traveling a few day who knows.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

The door bell rang ? I dont understand why they dont have a key all of them, at least so they dont have to wake up people when are coming home late at night.

Also no sign og Ana, she must be saying somewhere else, or maybe traveling a few day who knows.

They don't have 8 keys 😉 and I think Ana and Malina share one set.