B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

The transformation of Ksusha has been even quicker than I had dared to imagine and such a stunning body. It’s been so quick that it would be no surprise to see her bring her shag buddy who she was constantly texting last night, back to her room. Presumably it’s a bloke but it would be far more satisfying for me and make a nice change, if it would be a woman from the outside that she would bring back and see them perform in gentle female loving than some hairy arsed bloke humping her brains out! Time will tell I guess 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

The transformation of Ksusha has been even quicker than I had dared to imagine and such a stunning body. It’s been so quick that it would be no surprise to see her bring her shag buddy who she was constantly texting last night, back to her room. Presumably it’s a bloke but it would be far more satisfying for me and make a nice change, if it would be a woman from the outside that she would bring back and see them perform in gentle female loving than some hairy arsed bloke humping her brains out! Time will tell I guess 😉

Oh, your words in Ksusha's ears!
She is currently # 1 in # B2 for me❤️

Let's hope she gets more open every night, with her boyfriend or girlfriend😊

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thes calls her the preachers daughter...For me, Ksusha is the most intriguing of the Barca girls right now...❤️

You can give me a little more of that old time religion 😏:heart:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Does the "timekeeper" vacation?
Sometimes miss the information when the girls leave the house or come back!

for three weeks   😉 gone with Kami and Kaley 😏