Darren & Roberta

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Darren just grabbed I believe it was Lorka into the bedroom. It definitely wasn't Roberta. Whoever it was she seemed very eager to go with him.

I think Lorka was the one with red blouse.. in bedroom it's the other one

When Roberta and Darren are fine with each fucking different people without having to be involved, it definitely makes have high praise for this apartment already. And it's awesome how Darren grabbed this girl during the middle of the party to fuck her.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

ahah mira had to go fill the gap of the girl that refused to enter in bedroom

Holy shit this is amazing. I had to restart my computer so I missed when she entered. Did they come out and call her in or did she voluntarily go in and join them? This is only the 2nd time that I know of where Mira does something sexual with a guy without Henry there. This is great.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Holy shit this is amazing. I had to restart my computer so I missed when she entered. Did they come out and call her in or did she voluntarily go in and join them? This is only the 2nd time that I know of where Mira does something sexual with a guy without Henry there. This is great.

It's darren.. so it's nothing special 

They was trying to grab and pull the guest girl inside... she refuses and then henry tell mira to enter with a signal

Edit: and she is out of bedroom already