Darren & Roberta

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) Partly. Too many apartments. I've heard in many apartments that income has declined in recent weeks. Not critically.

2) The question of interpretation. They are not husband and wife. Just a guy and a girl - who sympathize with each other. At the same time, free relations. And this is acceptable. Yes, it's seem to be Polly and Ray.

Not saying the opposite... but only think that the interest is reduced since is just sex for sex.. random people for random people. No complicity between anyone.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not saying the opposite... but only think that the interest is reduced since is just sex for sex.. random people for random people. No complicity between anyone.

I don't think that's entirely true. It's not the same as Polly apartment where the people are random and act more like "clients." For this apartment and these tenants they are more like friends. They have mutual friendship with Mira and Henry and are both single. I suspect this place will be more like Courtney and Jason where they have a circle of friends that are all familiar with each other and have fun. Much different than the Polly's place in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think that's entirely true. It's not the same as Polly apartment where the people are random and act more like "clients." For this apartment and these tenants they are more like friends. They have mutual friendship with Mira and Henry and are both single. I suspect this place will be more like Courtney and Jason where they have a circle of friends that are all familiar with each other and have fun. Much different than the Polly's place in my opinion.

When i compared them with Polly,Ray i said on their first stage.. not like we saw now there

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

i see more the house of darren,roberta as a second polly,ray (what it was on first stage before becoming what it is now) and it's nothing to do with swinger or swapping.. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Playing spiin the bottle in the worst cam angle possible 😜

Yes. They are still newcomers to cameras (of course they did not become Pro - like Nina/Clara, who in any condition turns in the best view/angle). They decided very simply - here is the free place! Pillows from the couch - and nothing to move-clean!

But they forgot about cameras. 1 paid camera - all miss. 1 paid camera - 1/3 captures. 1 free camera - a distant but normal view.