if they are a friend as close as Dh2995 thinks we can see the three in the same bed tonight. It did not happen last night, but I know they read it here. We will see this tonight if he is a close man who can give to Clara a little taste. If that guy will lying in the kitchen tonight again, I will feel sorry for one person only.

whatever the title of that man (brother, uncle's son, friend) touched the things that are considered sacred for many people here today 🙂 

Just now, alt0na_O7 said:

eğer onlar, Dh2995 kadar yakın bir arkadaşsa, bu gece üçü aynı yatakta görebiliriz. Dün gece olmadı, ama burada okuduklarını biliyorum. Bu gece onu, Clara'ya biraz tat verebilecek yakın bir adamsa göreceğiz. O adam mutfakta tekrar uzanıyorsa, bir kişi için üzülüyorum.

O adamın adı ne olursa olsun (erkek kardeş, amca'nın oğlu, arkadaşı) bugün burada birçok insan için kutsal sayılan şeylere dokundu. 

Will these movements continue? that's the important thing . like a man and not comfortable next to Clara Stas

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seriously does really anybody think anything will happen between Clara and the guy? After the Clara / Tim episode? C'mon friends 😉

There any pic's or anything from this? message me if you have some? 🙂