20 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Now I was confused .... discovered what exactly?

They created the "cheating" theory in a house full of cams recording 24/7 where all of them works and know the site, know that they are being broadcasted, know that all is archived, everything.. and thought... let's fuck here that anyone will notice... then  stas was very upset with that revelation and he request that all videos to be deleted from VH and VH request to all the images from that moment to be deleted from this forum

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They created the "cheating" theory in a house full of cams recording 24/7 where all of them works and know the site, know that they are being broadcasted, know that all is archived, everything.. and that stas was very upset with that revelation and he request that all videos to be deleted from VH and VH request to all the images from that moment to be deleted from this forum

a little more mystery and curiosity. and the value of the deleted will soon be measured in millions. :)

1 minute ago, alt0na_O7 said:

a little more mystery and curiosity. and the value of the deleted will soon be measured in millions. 🙂

Tks for situating the original posts.. didn't remember where they was and was funny to read all that.. 🙂

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks for situating the original posts.. didn't remember where they was and was funny to read all that.. 🙂

yw. I do that sometimes. Especially when I'm mad at them...

I did not renew my membership because I protested Vhtv's campaign and pricing policy. You know I enjoy sharing their pictures and GIFs. They weren't home all day yesterday. They slept early in the evening. I think it was a sexual intercourse sometime. I saw a Tweet. Somehow Dh2995 soon. :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I did not renew my membership because I protested Vhtv's campaign and pricing policy. You know I enjoy sharing their pictures and GIFs. They weren't home all day yesterday. They slept early in the evening. I think it was a sexual intercourse sometime. I saw a Tweet. Somehow Dh2995 soon. 🙂

Just follow Twitter and here and you'll be able to follow and pretty much see everything that happens.

• Like 1

....and just so everyone knows a tenant can request to have all of their content deleted from the archives. Likely citing a threat to their personal safety via some form of blackmail is sufficient cause for deletion. Word to the wise! If you want it you better get it while you can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

....and just so everyone knows a tenant can request to have all of their content deleted from the archives. Likely citing a threat to their personal safety via some form of blackmail is sufficient cause for deletion. Word to the wise! If you want it you better get it while you can.

unfortunately you are right. I wonder if the contract has the following substance: VHTV will continue to defend their rights even if the tenant leaves the house  for "Lifetime ". This includes DMCA and court attorneys' fees.
Even if this article exists in this contract, I do not believe it is applicable. Because VHTV does not give any weed after 15 years to an cow that does not give itself milk. a 25-year-old couple who is a tenant at home for one year may be able to delete the illegal shares from the DMCA for the next 25 years. because even now there are thousands of shares in hundreds of sites and new ones are deleted every day.
And to me, this is a much bigger problem than the videos of the active tenant for today.