11 hours ago, letsdothis said:

OUCH!! You said you bate solo, why can't Guy, especially if the doll looked
like you? What's good for the goose... 😊

Solo being the important word! I'm sure if he found a Male real doll in the closet, next time I went to use it would be bobbitized! A doll like that would be such a bore, no foreplay, i cant even have the pleasure of getting it rock hard, it's not gonna jump like Guy if i sneak a finger in its ass. No heavy breathing, no groaning, no sitting on its face, no wrapping me up in its arms, and no cum! What fun is any of that!!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Solo being the important word! I'm sure if he found a Male real doll in the closet, next time I went to use it would be bobbitized! A doll like that would be such a bore, no foreplay, i cant even have the pleasure of getting it rock hard, it's not gonna jump like Guy if i sneak a finger in its ass. No heavy breathing, no groaning, no sitting on its face, no wrapping me up in its arms, and no cum! What fun is any of that!!

It's for guys who can't get laid and guys who don't want to have to deal with all those extras. People like Zack and Blonde. 🤣🤣

• Like 2

11 hours ago, WatcherCC said:

I think now it's Ash's turn to share 😎

What would you like me to share Watcher? I think I've shared every detail of my sex life, as embarrassing as it is sometimes. I need more of you guys to share some dirty details with me!😛

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

What would you like me to share Watcher? I think I've shared every detail of my sex life, as embarrassing as it is sometimes. I need more of you guys to share some dirty details with me!😛

What information peaks your interest my dear?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WatcherCC said:

I guess luck is shining in her direction tonight after all ☺️

Yes it was, and since I had been playing with myself for a half hour before, it took all of 5 minutes for him to finish me off with his soft tongue. I got so relaxed after that I fell right to sleep!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Don't know about the smell, never owned one. However, there are
plastics that are warm to the touch. This is just one example.

Plascoat PPA 571 is a warm-to-the-touch plastic coating widely used to coat handrails

Plascoat PPA 571 is suitable for handrails exposed to high levels of wear. Its high gloss finish is cosmetically ideal for handrails in public areas. PPA 571 is 'warm to the touch' by virtue of its low thermal conductivity properties and is available in electrostatic spray, and dipping powders.

Let's see, a Plascoat PPA 571 dick, or one made of flesh and warm blood, with a man attached to it,? I'll have to think this one over, duh! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yes it was, and since I had been playing with myself for a half hour before, it took all of 5 minutes for him to finish me off with his soft tongue. I got so relaxed after that I fell right to sleep!

Dammit girl, what realm are you in again? I need to see that on the timeline ASAP 😋

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's for guys who can't get laid and guys who don't want to have to deal with all those extras. People like Zack and Blonde. 🤣🤣

You mean those pesky extras like having to give someone some pleasure, other than themselves? And maybe God forbid an orgasm!? None of that with a real doll

• Like 2