There is a proverb that says: "The beauty of a woman is not judged when she is dressed, well-groomed and with a make-up face.To judge her beauty you have to look at her in the morning as soon as she wakes up.
Look at Clara as soon as she wakes up and you'll understand how true this proverb is.

Clara1.thumb.jpg.6a4507c7ea98ba5a04465419a09b85c4.jpgClara.thumb.jpg.90469ea71c87b72fc812ef8e4e82f740.jpgClara2.thumb.jpg.4c4540907f44adcf9145bc0ee6ef6a49.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, budda said:

There is a proverb that says: "The beauty of a woman is not judged when she is dressed, well-groomed and with a make-up face.To judge her beauty you have to look at her in the morning as soon as she wakes up.
Look at Clara as soon as she wakes up and you'll understand how true this proverb is.

That's the first thing I've done every morning for months. If she liked being criticized as a compliment, I would have enjoyed it for many years. Beauty is temporary, human values are continuous.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Now, there are some faces I've never seen before. Adorable!! Clara, 
you are amazing!! 👍✔️❤️ Thanks, DH.

I always said that here. I do not mean personal things like sexuality, tolerance of criticism.
but this girl has a lot of theatrical ability. I do not want to be misunderstood. this is certainly not a criticism. Clara needs to develop this ability. That girl's face expressions, behaviors belong to a complete artist.
Criticism time, criticism. Time to praise, praise.
I do not know if there is any correspondence in English, but a proverb says: "The right of Caesar should be given to Caesar."
Thanks to Dh2995 and Letsdothis. 

• Like 4