again have long phone calls. I think there's something still not right. Stas is angry, Clara is upset.
This painting made Clara feel good. Until that phone call.
I hope they'il be back to normal soon.
Yesterday I criticized Stas. But who knows, maybe he could have justified.

Screenshot_1b58c612c0627e1f9.jpg

Screenshot_2f756b04c392b0aff.jpg

• Like 4

Il y a 4 heures, alt0na_O7 a dit :

again have long phone calls. I think there's something still not right. Stas is angry, Clara is upset.
This painting made Clara feel good. Until that phone call.
I hope they'il be back to normal soon.
Yesterday I criticized Stas. But who knows, maybe he could have justified.

Not the first time they've had a row, as it happens in any couple, but each time Stas shouting and gesturing, but each managing to make things boil down quickly. But this time the crisis lasted all afternoon and evening and even part of the morning. 

This is just my perception of things from the timeline:
Yesterday Clara went out shopping in the morning and Stas came back from work with her, as it often happens. The atmosphere between them looked pretty cold, then he started shouting at her, he didn't even stop when she cried. It sounded quite violent. She seemed amazed by his reaction. The tension came down at times, there even were a few hugs, Clara trying to cool him down, then he started storming again and again, even when she served him his dinner. Nearly every time she said something, probably trying to explain and give her opinion, she couldn't have her say, he angrily shouted at her. The word "rabota", Russian for "work" came all the time. I guess she said or did something at or about his work which unexpectedly infuriated him beyond what she could have imagined. 
This morning's kisses and hugs were short, but at least they had that moment. 
She started painting, then got 2 phone calls - not Stas's voice but she seemed upset, calls maybe from friends asking about this crisis or giving advice - then she called him. 
This time she was the one who spoke all the time in a torrent of words, seeming to complain and explain, probably telling him all that she couldn't say yesterday. The conversation boiled down then, each having spoken his mind probably, and ended on a normal tone. 
Again, just my perception.
Anyway, whatever the reasons, what matters is that they quickly come back to loving normal. I feel sorry for both of them.
We'll see what happens when he comes back from work.   

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

Not the first time they've had a row, as it happens in any couple, but each time Stas shouting and gesturing, but each managing to make things boil down quickly. But this time the crisis lasted all afternoon and evening and even part of the morning. 

This is just my perception of things from the timeline:
Yesterday Clara went out shopping in the morning and Stas came back from work with her, as it often happens. The atmosphere between them looked pretty cold, then he started shouting at her, he didn't even stop when she cried. It sounded quite violent. She seemed amazed by his reaction. The tension came down at times, there even were a few hugs, Clara trying to cool him down, then he started storming again and again, even when she served him his dinner. Nearly every time she said something, probably trying to explain and give her opinion, she couldn't have her say, he angrily shouted at her. The word "rabota", Russian for "work" came all the time. I imagine she said or did something at or about his work which unexpectedly infuriated him beyond what she could have imagined. 
This morning's kisses and hugs were short, but at least they had that moment. 
She started painting, then got 2 phone calls - not Stas's voice but she seemed upset, calls maybe from friends asking about this crisis or giving advice - then she called him. 
This time she was the one who spoke all the time in a torrent of words, seeming to complain and explain, probably telling him all that she couldn't say yesterday. The conversation boiled down then, each having spoken his mind probably, and ended on a normal tone. 
Again, just my perception.
Anyway, whatever the reasons, what matters is that they quickly come back to loving normal. I feel sorry for both of them.
We'll see what happens when he comes back from work.   

I can't watch them as much as I used to.
I'm doing empathy. If I had reflected the difficulties of my work to my wife, I would have been divorced until now. 😞
 so I'm married to a colleague. 🙂
I don't think these problems are just work-related. if so, Stas exaggerated. Okay, life's hard, but that girl isn't guilty.

• Like 5

il y a 16 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

I can't watch them as much as I used to.
I'm doing empathy. If I had reflected the difficulties of my work to my wife, I would have been divorced until now. 😞
 so I'm married to a colleague. 🙂
I don't think these problems are just work-related. if so, Stas exaggerated. Okay, life's hard, but that girl isn't guilty.

They are still a young couple discovering each other, with misunderstandings. Learning about each other's character can be difficult. I think she unwillingly did something that got him far too angry, and  surely she doesn't deserve such storming. But we can't know all he aspects of the situation. I trust they'll soon get over this.  Wait and see... and hope.

• Like 4