Facials

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, so i assume you smear your own cum all over your face when its fresh and hot yourself? Or does this scientific syudy say mangoo is only good for womens skin? 🤔

LMAO...you go girl.  I'm probably as nasty a guy on this forum.  I've been called Peter North Jr. by many.  Never have I jumped off and blown a pint on a woman's face for decorative purposes. I preferred to glaze buns, boobs, backs, and bellies.  Besides it's more fun to ask where they would like me to cum on them. It's such a turn on to hear "cum on my ass" etc....respectfully, your Jersey Boy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, so i assume you smear your own cum all over your face when its fresh and hot yourself? Or does this scientific syudy say mangoo is only good for womens skin? 🤔

a. i have a beard so that's out; and b. i'm too old and wrinkly for any benefits.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rebls said:

LMAO...you go girl.  I'm probably as nasty a guy on this forum.  I've been called Peter North Jr. by many.  Never have I jumped off and blown a pint on a woman's face for decorative purposes. I preferred to glaze buns, boobs, backs, and bellies.  Besides it's more fun to ask where they would like me to cum on them. It's such a turn on to hear "cum on my ass" etc....respectfully, your Jersey Boy.

Hi rebls, peter north jr. Eh?! That must be an impressive load! Im absolutely fine getting cum on whatever is in the "line of fire" if you will, but jumping off, lik e you said, and shooting on my face and hair is great  for a good laugh, but not sexy to me in any way. Im a Philly girl, where you at in Jersey?

6 hours ago, sigfried said:

a. i have a beard so that's out; and b. i'm too old and wrinkly for any benefits.

Oh ok, i read it keeps lips soft and smooth like chapstick, maybe you should try that! 😁

• Like 1