BORED!

Guest HappyChap

It is true that the first month, you discover it's all crazy! but after some time, when we saw the girls naked or make rlc sex dozens of times, monotony sets. nastya looking to sew or alma all day in front of his TV does not interest me at all either. the day is always the same and not very interesting ... the cams bug more. which rekindles the flame, it is the guests and couples change. he'll have to leave a day from nora, alma leora or to their private lives without cameras! and then there is not enough couples, four sleeping or absent, and 3 who watch TV, we quickly made the rounds ...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

You're hittin' the big time now. I gave you a -1 and a 'Like' for always keeping me laughing in this place.

I'm giving you a -1 for having such mastery of the finer points of Nietsche's philosophy.

Guest SoSloDnI bob

You're hittin' the big time now. I gave you a -1 and a 'Like' for always keeping me laughing in this place.

I'm giving you a -1 for having such mastery of the finer points of Nietsche's philosophy.

-1 for talking bollocks  ;D

Guest Squirrel

-1 for talking bollocks  ;D

Is "bollocks" French or Klingon? Where's mrspook when we need him? Perhaps you could translate this into real English. Thnx, dude...

Is "bollocks" French or Klingon? Where's mrspook when we need him? Perhaps you could translate this into real English. Thnx, dude...

Sorry dude, bollocks IS real English. Unfortunately, you seem to speak "American-English", the universal garbage can of languages. Your equivalent vulgarity would be "Balls!"