Riley & Amelia

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, happyboy said:

so who are the guests? and is she pregnant...seems fatter than usual

Not sure but maybe. She's been puking and having belly pains as of late and she doesn't seem to smoke as much.

As for the guests, they seem like high maintenance people. When they are not busy fucking 5 or 6 times a day, the girl always seem to be dead drunk or have panic attacks and the dude is just there not doing much except wanting to fuck her all the time. I don't know who the old guy is but the way he's been acting towards her, he could be her dad or some relative.

Her bf is one huge cockblocker and a half. A lot of times, whenever the guests are about to engage, he shows up and he just bothers them by standing or sitting around with a shit eating grin on his face without even saying much. It's like he's so aware of what he's doing. The guest dude is so annoyed every time that happens, you can tell by his sullen face and the way he acts lol

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Everything gets old. I wonder if it would be different if you could understand what they are saying. Maybe so, maybe not?

I agree with them, but it could also be us not being able to read the room well. Personally I find the Camarads participants difficult to follow, moreso than the ones from the other sites.

I haven't been around for long but based on many of your posts, I find you are very good at understanding the vibe of realm/apartment despite the language barrier.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Unfortunately, I haven't watched Camarads in a long time. For them to not allow us to post pictures on CC really ruins their potential. The pics help to tell the story of what's happening in the apartment. Without them, the context of the story is lost. That's why I can't really follow this site. It's too bad, but I understand their reasons too.

I agree 100%. I personally don't get why they are so adamant on the no-sharing policy as it greatly reduces the reach for the targeted audience and some more. It's unfortunate because I believe the potential is definitely there but whoever is running the site doesn't seem to really care about anything;

- Preview cams of apartments that are no longer listed.
- Participants' names being left on the list despite them leaving.
- Untrustworthy news (i.e. the Rita & Tom couple being offline because there's an underage person living with them which is bs since they are now on vh as Ema and Dean lol)

Without real any news and updates viewers are left with assumptions. At least, there's some sort of an everyday narrative that can be followed upon other voyeur sites which also helps becoming a fan of certain couples/guests.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Very likely the reason is because when they came online people here treated their site like total shit. The offical representative from the site tried to accommodate people, but they just kept being nasty to him and so I think he finally realized that CamCaps wasn't doing them any favors and they decided to pull out. The official rep quit posting here and they told CamCaps, pics were not allowed. Then, there was an incident when Ary joined VHTV. Camarads accused her and Georhe of stealing the Camarads cams when they left and when Ary appeared on VHTV, Catilyn, went nuts on her. CamCaps had to get involved and they ended up banning her. After that Camarads has had zero love for CamCaps. Don't expect that to change anytime soon. Personlly, I don't have a problem with them, but the inability to post pics ruins the point of following their site.

Thank you for the explanation! That puts a lot of things in perspective. I am fairly new to the voyeur sites/cc community so there is a bunch of things I'm unaware of.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...