B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

21 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Elly take Mary and LORAINE into Mary's room and go play cards  !!

mila is too nice.i would tell them to get the fuck out,we three girls have a bonus check to make.thats whjat its all about.they heard about what mila and friends did last night,and want to make sure they dont have a chance to repeat it

45 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

team mila looks a bit tired tonight anyway i dont see anything happening like last night.i think the other girls are safe

looks like bridget and mary are trying to warm up loraine and elly.there is a better chance of an avalanche falling on your house

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have to tell you all, That if someone posted : OMG Legs the Lost soul Loraine has her legs wide open and Elly The Closed Tight Vice Grip Girl is playing with her pussy, then I might have to pay for my first replay. Or If someone posted that Elly The Tightest Vice Grip Girl was laying on bed with the vice grip leg clamp open and her pussy was being rubbed with pure sensual sexual passion, Then I might I have to pat for the replay, but id someone posted that Elly and Loraine were actually having a full blown sexual encounter I would join RLC again. I say my credit card is quite safe in my wallet.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I have to tell you all, That if someone posted : OMG Legs the Lost soul Loraine has her legs wide open and Elly The Closed Tight Vice Grip Girl is playing with her pussy, then I might have to pay for my first replay. Or If someone posted that Elly The Tightest Vice Grip Girl was laying on bed with the vice grip leg clamp open and her pussy was being rubbed with pure sensual sexual passion, Then I might I have to pat for the replay, but id someone posted that Elly and Loraine were actually having a full blown sexual encounter I would join RLC again. I say my credit card is quite safe in my wallet.

Best place for it Thes.  Don't let all the jibber jabber get to you man.  I've been gone for 17 months now and the hardest part is trying to decipher all the jibber jabber you read from the forum.  You can't be that antsy if you are going to do any good by cancelling your subscription.  You have enough friends on this forum that will take care of you if there is something that happened and you really want to see it.  Stay thirsty my friend!!