B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Maybe Miro will get Mila's room and Megan will have the master bedroom with her bf, hope not 🙄

come on man.......don't you get it or see it?  it will be a 3some between Miro, Megan, & the customer.  it's plain as the nose on your face......just wait and see!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I do not mind guys coming over for some rounds of fucking, I mean more in a scale like Nicole and Aria has been doing, but I too can agree that boyfriends shouldn't come live with them for weeks. In my view the Barca-apartments should be a place of single girls, ideal there should be masturbation, and some partying, maybe occationally bring a hook up. I do not like the forced girl-on-girl shows, nor the camshow-bates. But I do think RLC could add another real lesbian couple instead.

Real being the key word in that sentence 👍

42 minutes ago, Sergio said:

seen what happens, I am more and more convinced of having done well to leave RLC, I never tolerated the boyfriends in these apartments, then I also read that he is also an asshole, consider that is the "boyfriend" of Megan, what else could be

a prop!

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

calm down Fagen, it's all for the show and you like guys being there so what's the problem?

Dont like him sorry, the way he pulled off her clothes in the kitchen, I get it he was horny but damn can he relax and wait till they are in her room.