B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Fucking bad timing!!!!! 🤬

I wonder if Megan knew this, cause she also often hides in the toilet to finish.

Toilet is her second nature for this kind of stuff, remember her at b2 😁

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I do not agree with you .. We have enough apartments for couples, Girls apartments should be for girls  

I do not mind guys coming over for some rounds of fucking, I mean more in a scale like Nicole and Aria has been doing, but I too can agree that boyfriends shouldn't come live with them for weeks. In my view the Barca-apartments should be a place of single girls, ideal there should be masturbation, and some partying, maybe occationally bring a hook up. I do not like the forced girl-on-girl shows, nor the camshow-bates. But I do think RLC could add another real lesbian couple instead.

seen what happens, I am more and more convinced of having done well to leave RLC, I never tolerated the boyfriends in these apartments, then I also read that he is also an asshole, consider that is the "boyfriend" of Megan, what else could be

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I do not mind guys coming over for some rounds of fucking, I mean more in a scale like Nicole and Aria has been doing, but I too can agree that boyfriends shouldn't come live with them for weeks. In my view the Barca-apartments should be a place of single girls, ideal there should be masturbation, and some partying, maybe occationally bring a hook up. I do not like the forced girl-on-girl shows, nor the camshow-bates. But I do think RLC could add another real lesbian couple instead.

It is obvious that RLC is struggling to get participants to join the project in Barcelona, so the girls have them by the balls, They are making their own stipulations about BF's, or they will not return to make them money.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

this is on the free cam guys 

Must be a subscription grabber.  It's on a free cam you say, it's Saturday, subscription grabber for sure.

I've read where some of you have seen the guy she has been having phone sex with.  Is the guy that she brought home the same guy??

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

I see b4 has just gone back to sewer level again. He acts like a cruel bastard so what the hell does she see in him apart from his big fat dong. So where does that leave Miro; I wonder where she will sleep unless she stays away with her Skype shag buddy while he’s there 😡

HM, you have been around these parts long enough to know it's all part of the drama and script that RLC unfolds just for you 🙂

• Like 1