B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

Just now, Fagen said:

Dont like him sorry, the way he pulled off her clothes in the kitchen, I get it he was horny but damn can he relax and wait till they are in her room.

LOL with these girls, it's all normal behavior.  If that is her boyfriend, and they just got through spending a week together, there would be no need to act like an animal in front of the cameras if it wasn't for trying to grab subscriptions.  Besides, all of my buddies go home and rip their wives and girlfriends clothes off in the kitchen, don't yours?

I remember walking up behind my wife and squeezing her tits and ass but I never ripped her clothes off in the kitchen because she would turn the stove down and say.....I'll race you to the bedroom.  Things you see on RLC are planned in advance and that's all there is to it!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure when B4 comes back online that all the girls will be home and they will all be in a room or outside by the pool flirting with Megan's guy.....it's the RLC way!

and I forgot to mention, there will be lots of alcohol to lower their inhibitions......also the RLC way!

il y a une heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Chiara???  I wonder if she is of darker skin?  Sounds like an African American name.  

As it's probably a stage name, she could be of any origin...plenty of eastern european girls called Chiara (or Kiara) on the ol' webcammy chat room type places

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure when B4 comes back online that all the girls will be home and they will all be in a room or outside by the pool flirting with Megan's guy.....it's the RLC way!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and I forgot to mention, there will be lots of alcohol to lower their inhibitions......also the RLC way!

Wrong - only Chiara at home  in her room 😉