B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4

I’m finding the incessant Skyping by Megan and Miro to their shag buddies rather pathetic lately and for me have now become boring. In my humble opinion they have past their sell by date and rlc should be moving them out. Chiara on the other hand is a joy to watch so long may she continue exposing her excellent assets 😍

18 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I’m finding the incessant Skyping by Megan and Miro to their shag buddies rather pathetic lately and for me have now become boring. In my humble opinion they have past their sell by date and rlc should be moving them out. Chiara on the other hand is a joy to watch so long may she continue exposing her excellent assets 😍

Luckily everyone is free to have their own opinion, I on the contrary, I find it more boring to look at a girl like Chiara, it seems so sad to be so young, but I repeat everyone has his own opinion🙏

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Facebook-291fac.png

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I’m finding the incessant Skyping by Megan and Miro to their shag buddies rather pathetic lately and for me have now become boring. In my humble opinion they have past their sell by date and rlc should be moving them out

But it keeps them happy and active...