Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:19 AM, allstars said:

Guests quick fuck at kitchen

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

Can anyone reupload this video pleaaaaaase 😭😢

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:35 PM, Howard said:

Things to know before downloading:

• There is some buffering.
  • She's a good actress!  She never seems to be enjoying herself.  She usually acts like a receptacle for him.
    I've never seen her get her cookie but towards the end, she puts on a good show to help him finish.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

That's as much his fault as it is hers. He needs to take care of her properly, either during foreplay (what's that!) or separately, so that she can see that there's something in it for her. It's something you'd expect them to have got around to by now since they've been together a fair while. Being willing is one thing, but being eager is so much better. Also it probably wouldn't hurt if he allowed her to play with him without him wearing his condom so soon. It's a dead-set passion-killer for mine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

That's as much his fault as it is hers. He needs to take care of her properly, either during foreplay (what's that!) or separately, so that she can see that there's something in it for her. It's something you'd expect them to have got around to by now since they've been together a fair while. Being willing is one thing, but being eager is so much better. Also it probably wouldn't hurt if he allowed her to play with him without him wearing his condom so soon. It's a dead-set passion-killer for mine.

90% of these bozos (RLC, VHTV or wherever) don't do foreplay.  If they are so inclined, it is for about 30 seconds.  Maybe it is a generational thing where couples see sex as an activity and not an emotional connection.

3 hours ago, Howard said:

90% of these bozos (RLC, VHTV or wherever) don't do foreplay.  If they are so inclined, it is for about 30 seconds.  Maybe it is a generational thing where couples see sex as an activity and not an emotional connection.

Or instantaneous arousal, thanks chiefly to KY Jelly! Either way it means it's a one-way engagement, which women these days in most parts of the world won't accept. Perhaps masturbation is seen as enough for them, though I doubt it in the long term. Perhaps, even, they don't want to expose the full gamut of their emotional attachments to their partners when live to air and will keep their true intimacy separate, for times when not under constant camera scrutiny.

All the same, your theory of modern day couples seeing it as an activity first and emotional second may well be on the money, though I'm sure that's been happening for a few decades already in some unfulfilled relationships. 

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:35 PM, Howard said:

Things to know before downloading:

• There is some buffering.
  • She's a good actress!  She never seems to be enjoying herself.  She usually acts like a receptacle for him.
    I've never seen her get her cookie but towards the end, she puts on a good show to help him finish.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Re upload please 

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:52 PM, ℌ€₵₮Ǿ℟ said:

Can anyone reupload this video again?

Thanks.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:52 PM, Hope85 said:

REUPLOAD

VIDEO: ~~~ 0 ~~~ (Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

Links are dead again, reup please.