Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Says the guy who's mad that he doesn't get to the links in time. Not our fault you're late and slow.

Yo, Turbo! Speaking of slow, you usually don't RTFM, am I correct in my SPEEDY assumption? 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:38 AM, khloon said:

don't be mad, i dont have any premium accounts but i got this kind of videos because of the mercy of others, so here you go, (Video Content No Longer Available), just check out the forum every 3 days or so and sometimes u can get some videos here.

Danke, Thank you, Spasiba, Gracias, Merci, Gomabseunida, Multumesc, Xièxiè, Arigatōgozaimashita

- to Khloon for the link. I am, however, trying to make another point. If I stick around and bitch about it, trust me, it will work out just fine. 

Only one admin told me why this happens. I am thankful for his patience with me. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:39 AM, Fidster said:

From last night - there's a funny moment early on where it looks like the guest male asks a silly question and thinking she 'huffed' in an annoyed manner...luckily (for him) she disregarded this with an eye roll and the continued on their merry way.

One thing I will say is Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper annoying are his little grunts and mm's and ooh's when using the vibrator on her....surely his hand isn't a g-spot as well?!

(Video Content No Longer Available)

brilliant. fantastic . amazing .. that's video was i looking for a long time  from when they came to Adeline apt .. you are a fantastic guy Fidster.. steps blessed you!!

• Like 3

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, just man said:

brilliant. fantastic . amazing .. that's video was i looking for a long time  from when they came to Adeline apt .. you are a fantastic guy Fidster.. steps blessed you!!

Please re-load the vid of the quest

• Like 2

• StnCld316 pinned and locked this topic