Caren, Selina, Ella, Melanie, Grace, DevilsKos

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Russel, Selina, Steve & Regina
  • 2 weeks later...

New girl here, Grace. I ain't got any clue for how long she's gonna stay, but it seems to me that spygasm has no problem with recruiting and human resources office works well 😀👍

3 hours ago, waldi said:

New girl here, Grace. I ain't got any clue for how long she's gonna stay, but it seems to me that spygasm has no problem with recruiting and human resources office works well 😀👍

Furthermore it seems like there are no actual relationships. It seemed that Russel and Selina were a  couple, but now suddenly both have different partners

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

Furthermore it seems like there are no actual relationships. It seemed that Russel and Selina were a  couple, but now suddenly both have different partners

sure there's no relationships between them, it's a sex show; that's the way I like it

• StnCld316 changed the title to Russel, Grace, Steve & Regina
11 hours ago, tFighterPilot said:

This guy just doesn't fuck

He fucked Grace, but just once, I think. I'm wondering if spygasm introduce some kind of test period for the new girls, as Grace actually doesn't show anything interesting 

It seems that Steve & Regina left. It doesn't surprise me, as throughout the whole staying in the project they weren't involved in any of the parties and events. No group sex, partners exchange, nothing special at all; in other words - they were boring.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Russel, Grace
On 11/12/2018 at 2:07 PM, waldi said:

It seems that Steve & Regina left. It doesn't surprise me, as throughout the whole staying in the project they weren't involved in any of the parties and events. No group sex, partners exchange, nothing special at all; in other words - they were boring.

I remember at least one in which they were involved in ( posted pics from it). Maybe  there were even more, can't remember.