Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I use Internet Explorer for everything. It works for me and it has the most reliable Pop Up Blocker. Every Pop Up is stopped unless I hold the Ctrl Key Down and Force the Pop Up.  I also use Internet Download Manager so I get a IDM Panel to Download the Video without ever having to click anything to get it. 

Good to know about IE and IDM. Thanks, although I'm not sure why you
mentioned IDM, since I wasn't actually talking about downloading
anything. Still good to know, though. Thanks again.

I remembered you use IE. I only quoted you because you opened the
discussion about how to close those offensive popups. It was directed
to anyone who might use MS Edge.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:12 AM, nath75 said:

-anonymous file name.

-no direct link (use copy/paste, THE SOLUTION FOR NO DMCA FEEDBACK HERE) DON'T QUOTE WITH DIRECT LINK

-winrar cripted files with pass.(secure no virus)

-disadvantage: no streaming, pc only.

Password always: RLC

kitty 16

(Video Content No Longer Available)

6 jours et toujours disponible ... tu es mon héro 😄

1 hour ago, Faze1224 said:

6 jours et toujours disponible ... tu es mon héro 😄

Si tout le monde joue les jeux il ne devrait pas y avoir de soucie, certain fichier arrive à 3000 téléchargement 🤪 

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:12 AM, nath75 said:

-anonymous file name.

-no direct link (use copy/paste, THE SOLUTION FOR NO DMCA FEEDBACK HERE) DON'T QUOTE WITH DIRECT LINK

-winrar cripted files with pass.(secure no virus)

-disadvantage: no streaming, pc only.

Password always: RLC

kitty 16

(Video Content No Longer Available)

can you please re upload this session with kitty? 

14 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

You don't understand what that means. The quote here is the text of nath75, and in your post you can also see YOUR direct link I don't Quote here, of course, because it's just what everybody should do ( NO DIRECT LINK).  

Don't quote with direct link.

The solution needs you understand and do what is written. If you don't understand why and still put the direct link (http.....) underlined, you kill the solution and the link by a DMCA action becoming possible with YOUR LINK IN THE QUOTE.

Don't wait for a reupload when you are not able to do a simple request as explained in the post by nath75.

When you do that you kill the link and the solution for all the users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yalche said:

You don't understand what that means. The quote here is the text of nath75, and in your post you can also see YOUR direct link I don't Quote here, of course, because it's just what everybody should do ( NO DIRECT LINK).  

Don't quote with direct link.

The solution needs you understand and do what is written. If you don't understand why and still put the direct link (http.....) underlined, you kill the solution and the link by a DMCA action becoming possible with YOUR LINK IN THE QUOTE.

Don't wait for a reupload when you are not able to do a simple request as explained in the post by nath75.

When you do that you kill the link and the solution for all the users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yalche .it's exactly that. merci ^^

I uploaded files 3 weeks ago without posting the link here, they are still available. But only the linked files here are deleted.
A big thank you to all the genius who does not understand a simple rule, and who still post my links.
Too late now, DMCA takedown camcaps on "datafilehost"

upload available 3 / 6H max, so upload finished for me.

f0h0.gif

1 hour ago, nath75 said:

Yalche .it's exactly that. merci ^^

I uploaded files 3 weeks ago without posting the link here, they are still available. But only the linked files here are deleted.
A big thank you to all the genius who does not understand a simple rule, and who still post my links.
Too late now, DMCA takedown camcaps on "datafilehost"

upload available 3 / 6H max, so upload finished for me.

f0h0.gif

it is realy hard to understand all this willing to beat the DMCA nath...

no need to be genius to understand tht it has nothing to do with copy/paste or direct posting....

it is all at posting links here in public.

i propose to forget all and keep uploading to mab for even 48hrs.

whoever is fast or lucky ok...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, curious said:

it is realy hard to understand all this willing to beat the DMCA nath...

no need to be genius to understand tht it has nothing to do with copy/paste or direct posting....

it is all at posting links here in public.

i propose to forget all and keep uploading to mab for even 48hrs.

whoever is fast or lucky ok...

nobody forces you to understand everything.

Only One thing to understand, it's written every time.

NO DIRECT LINK.

complicate ?

I do not re-re-re-upload, only available 48H

48 minutes ago, nath75 said:

nobody forces you to understand everything.

Only One thing to understand, it's written every time.

NO DIRECT LINK.

complicate ?

I do not re-re-re-upload, only available 48H

nath seems tht suddenly u received much "appreciation" due to your uploads (which i can say were very very good cause they were expected for long time)

and seems tht suddenly you feel unreachale..

my friend i did not offend you, although i could say tht all this willing to beat DMCA (which is impossile) together with the file types' changing could be suspicious.

i only suggested something.

may i? or should i ask permition?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, curious said:

nath seems tht suddenly u received much "appreciation" due to your uploads (which i can say were very very good cause they were expected for long time)

and seems tht suddenly you feel unreachale..

my friend i did not offend you, although i could say tht all this willing to beat DMCA (which is impossile) together with the file types' changing could be suspicious.

i only suggested something.

may i? or should i ask permition?

dont ask, suggest.