Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Gut das ob schön oder nicht, alles Geschmacksache ist .. ::) Sie hat eine schöne Figur aber diese Künstlichen Titten passen überhaupt nicht...dazu...

Naja, erst vor ein paar Monaten gemacht. wenn ich mir sie in einem Jahr vorstelle, vielleicht mit ein ganz wenig mehr Körpergewicht, dann wird das ganz gut sein und für lange Zeit. Auf alten Aufnahmen waren die doch recht klein und offenbar hat sie darunter gelitten. Gemach...

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

By the looks of it she is high maintenance. Seeing as you are new here (not making friends with your comment) you did not know her before she had her boobs done. So some of her beauty is fake. 

I honor and respect your opinion.

but real people have to go on in life. she was kinda unhappy with hers and wanted a change. got it done and was unhappy for a short while. but no longer. and in my view the boobs are getting better each month. when one saw her recently with a bra, that's what she was longing for, full breasts when dressed. and when undressed, I bet they will become more and more natural. it was her wish, her choice, a good choice imho. the past is the past if ou are not even 21 yo...

Yes she is :wink: My girlfriend also has very meaty pussylips and I love it, I think it's beautiful and feels alot better than any other pussy, Pasha had the meatiest pussy and I thought it was beautiful and sexy just like Kittys :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 1