Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Hope85 said:

Los enlaces de Zippyshare están activos ... para descargar sin problemas de este Host u otros lo mejor es usar un Gestor de Descargas

....... par mí el mejor es JDownloader : http://jdownloader.org/home/index

rava.png

Es gratuito :biggrin: SALUDOS

Thanks for your advice Hope 85, but i have try many time  on both of my request ... and that link show no more available. Sorry for disturb you...i'm always be a late comer lol  

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have seen them gone in less that 1 Hour some times. 

mmm. DCMA is certainly on the ball...bastards!!

On another note: Any chance of putting a message up to tell the "Beggars" to stop begging for 're-uploads?' If they want a video that they missed, because of DCMA take-down, then they should PM the members who posted the link. You have probably noticed that some  pages are full off either beggars requesting re-upload or full of re-upload links. It gets a bit annoying having to scroll through pages of requests only to find that nothing new has been posted. Cheers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Boitoske said:

mmm. DCMA is certainly on the ball...bastards!!

On another note: Any chance of putting a message up to tell the "Beggars" to stop begging for 're-uploads?' If they want a video that they missed, because of DCMA take-down, then they should PM the members who posted the link. You have probably noticed that some  pages are full off either beggars requesting re-upload or full of re-upload links. It gets a bit annoying having to scroll through pages of requests only to find that nothing new has been posted. Cheers.

The Dead Links and any comments following about those links will be moved into a Separate Topics soon.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...