B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She has been there a long time Tamme, and maybe it's time for a new girl, but that was one fine bate she treated herself and us to earlier...😍

I agree with you, Alexa fits in the house.
It's time for Alwxa to go, she should come back when it's her time. 🌹

Just when the harmony was going great with Valeria fitting in well with A&A it gets shattered with this big hulk appearing. I don’t think rlc gives a shit about All Girls apartments being for girls; just how to boost viewing figures. If so called bf’s want a holiday in Barca they should check in at a hotel instead of freeloading and stop being so tight fisted and make the girls visit them outside! 😡

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ooh its Valeries bf, great, for a moment I wondering if Amina got a new bf lol. Was strange to see him on that bed. I hope Amina gets the room back when he leaves.

The room is still Amina's.  Amina has offered her room to Valeria to use while her boyfriend visits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Just when the harmony was going great with Valeria fitting in well with A&A it gets shattered with this big hulk appearing. I don’t think rlc gives a shit about All Girls apartments being for girls; just how to boost viewing figures. If so called bf’s want a holiday in Barca they should check in at a hotel instead of freeloading and stop being so tight fisted and make the girls visit them outside! 😡

The harmony is still going great. The girls continue to get along very well, nothing has been shattered.

• Like 1

guys I'm sorry to admit that even Amina, in her second round here in rlc, is a disappointment, like all the girls lately.
apart from that goes naked with his heels (the most beautiful shoes ever in rlc) but masturbates with underwear !!
but remember with Nica what this girl was doing ?!
maybe RLC has a big problem in recruiting new levers !!

P.S. bf is the ruin of holiday apartments

• Like 1