B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I saw that in the kitchen but I dont think it was a text message from RLC to Amina, and it was on Alexas phone, she only showed Amina something. Also the button she pressed on the little bed table was to the power panel, has nothing to do with the cameras nightvision.

I think you may be wrong here but since I can't see it, you may be right 🙂

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I saw that in the kitchen but I dont think it was a text message from RLC to Amina, and it was on Alexas phone, she only showed Amina something. Also the button she pressed on the little bed table was to the power panel, has nothing to do with the cameras nightvision.

The black cable that is plugged into the extension socket is for the nightvision. I would guess that it got turned off earlier this afternoon when Amina was cleaning the room. The message that Alexa showed Amina in the kitchen was almost certainly from RLC telling her to turn it back on, since she went straight to the socket and pressed the switch after recieving the message. I'd just started to type an E-mail to RLC as she did so.

It's been turned off a few times while I've been watching RLC.  The first time during my time as a viewer was when Nicole was in the room at the beginning of last year, her boyfriend unplugged it so he could charge his laptop and tablet, later that night they had sex and it caused quite a bit of anger in the Forum.  I think the other two or three times, all that was missed was a sleeping girl.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

P.S. If you want to see fucking, then why are you paying for it?  You can see all the fucking you want for free everyday.  All you people are doing is supporting these girls COKE habits!!

Coke??...I've only ever seen them drinking wine, sangria, beer and Jagers...😏

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The lead to the infrared lamp that provides NV is terminated in that connector

The lamp is build into the camera and gets power from a different source just like the camera, thats why when the power shuts down as we have seen sometimes the cameras are still working.

28 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

The black cable that is plugged into the extension socket is for the nightvision. I would guess that it got turned off earlier this afternoon when Amina was cleaning the room. The message that Alexa showed Amina in the kitchen was almost certainly from RLC telling her to turn it back on, since she went straight to the socket and pressed the switch after recieving the message. I'd just started to type an E-mail to RLC as she did so.

It's been turned off a few times while I've been watching RLC.  The first time during my time as a viewer was when Nicole was in the room at the beginning of last year, her boyfriend unplugged it so he could charge his laptop and tablet, later that night they had sex and it caused quite a bit of anger in the Forum.  I think the other two or three times, all that was missed was a sleeping girl.

If you watch the clip again https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_17?ts=1536950510&from=share

You will see that there is no black cable plugged into the socket, there is something plugged in but it is not a cable. Also the night vision was already turned on before she pressed the button, if you look at the image you will see that it was black and white, then when she turned on the light as she entered the room the camera went back into normal color view, it takes a few secs before it switches from NV to color, same way when they turn of the light at night it takes a few secs before the NV is on.

41 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Didn't Nicole do it on purpose Ash...😉