B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

Noldus

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Naga, I would be concerned you would try to pick up some young woman and then die on my property from being oversexed...especially the home in Summerlin (Vegas). The women here at the gym I go to are in amazing shape. Even women in their 60's and 70's. And the home in Spain is really just a 2 bedroom condo right on the beautiful Mediterranean. I am actually trying to sell the Spain property as it is likely I will not get back there. I love Spain, but always feel so bad because the young people there are so well educated and yet they cannot find reasonable work. It is a sad site for me.

I agree, I have been to Spain a couple times, and worked with really great people from Madrid, Salamanca, and Cartagena. Great engineers and R&D people, very smart, and as you have stated, very well educated. I truly enjoyed the people and those days working with them, very kind passionate people, although quite stubborn at times 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Naga, I would be concerned you would try to pick up some young woman and then die on my property from being oversexed...especially the home in Summerlin (Vegas). The women here at the gym I go to are in amazing shape. Even women in their 60's and 70's. And the home in Spain is really just a 2 bedroom condo right on the beautiful Mediterranean. I am actually trying to sell the Spain property as it is likely I will not get back there. I love Spain, but always feel so bad because the young people there are so well educated and yet they cannot find reasonable work. It is a sad site for me.

If my lotto numbers come up this weekend PP I'll put an offer in...😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I agree, I have been to Spain a couple times, and worked with really great people from Madrid, Salamanca, and Cartagena. Great engineers and R&D people, very smart, and as you have stated, very well educated. I truly enjoyed the people and those days working with them, very kind passionate people, although quite stubborn at times 😉

I hear you... I like to use the word "passionate" rather than stubborn. But what sets them apart is they love life and make sure to enjoy it. They respect their elders and Mom and Dad are a large part of their life.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Hello,

We will do everything possible to make accidental or intentional disconnection never happen again in the future.

LOL  RLC Don't make me Laugh.  

The Disconnections are Intentional.  These Girls are to Obtuse to make something Accidental happen.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL  RLC Don't make me Laugh.  

The Disconnections are Intentional.  These Girls are to Obtuse to make something Accidental happen.   :biggrin:

I thought they all had the right angle in order to make things happen 😏

• Like 1