B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Didn't Nicole do it on purpose Ash...😉

So I was watching when we all thought Nicole purposely turned off night vision and I sent an email to rlccupport immediately complaining about it. They replied and told me there is no switch that controls night vision and Nicole had NOT turned it off. Now I am not sure so I took them at there word.

Well, I have it on "tape" 😉 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So I was watching when we all thought Nicole purposely turned off night vision and I sent an email to rlccupport immediately complaining about it. They replied and told me there is no switch that controls night vision and Nicole had NOT turned it off. Now I am not sure so I took them at there word.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I knew she didn't but there was a lot of shit hurled at her for that. Tbh, back in the day, there was a lot of shit hurled at her for a lot of stuff, and I found great pleasure in a number of guys eating humble pie...even if they didn't realise they were at the time...She's probably the girl that's turned opinion of them around on its head the most on RLC...❤️

• Like 2

Actually here is the reply on 2/23/18. So I am wrong.

Hello,

We will do everything possible to make accidental or intentional disconnection never happen again in the future. Our technical team will take steps to physically block the possibility of accidental or intentional disconnection of IR-light device. Unfortunately, organizational measures in the form of instructions or policies do not always work as it should be.

Thank you for your patience.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Actually here is the reply on 2/23/18. So I am wrong.

Hello,

We will do everything possible to make accidental or intentional disconnection never happen again in the future. Our technical team will take steps to physically block the possibility of accidental or intentional disconnection of IR-light device. Unfortunately, organizational measures in the form of instructions or policies do not always work as it should be.

Thank you for your patience.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

Hmm maybe I am wrong then, just didnt think it would be that simple to turn off.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think in that case the switch is somewhere on the camera. But I dunno.

I own three homes in three locations (2 US and 1 Spain) and have security in all three. All have IR cameras where the light source is on the camera. So I sent them a reply criticizing them on the age of their cameras. I did not even know you could have an external light source.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I own three homes in three locations (2 US and 1 Spain) and have security in all three. All have IR cameras where the light source is on the camera. So I sent them a reply criticizing them on the age of their cameras. I did not even know you could have an external light source.

Can I rent 1?...Cheap rates for a 'virtual' mate...😉

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Can I rent 1?...Cheap rates for a 'virtual' mate...😉

Naga, I would be concerned you would try to pick up some young woman and then die on my property from being oversexed...especially the home in Summerlin (Vegas). The women here at the gym I go to are in amazing shape. Even women in their 60's and 70's. And the home in Spain is really just a 2 bedroom condo right on the beautiful Mediterranean. I am actually trying to sell the Spain property as it is likely I will not get back there. I love Spain, but always feel so bad because the young people there are so well educated and yet they cannot find reasonable work. It is a sad site for me.

• Like 1