Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Paul seems more acceptable to her needs now, hopefully that will continue, although as mentioned before, will he have the same motivation to leave the apartment when its minus  20 degrees outside.......Would we? ....The next few months will be interesting and possibly frustrating. 

jimbo, as I've mentioned before we are already doing better than the last time he was unemployed, the last time if he couldn't see her for more than a few minutes he went looking for her, and he made sure she was covered up when sleeping on the LR sofa, basically no nudity except in the shower, and many a time he used to be in there watching her.

This time he's out of work I personally believe she's calling the shots, as he seems quite subservient, and not the belligerent Paul of old, now. I've said that he'll probably throw a right tantrum just to prove me wrong.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, as I've mentioned before we are already doing better than the last time he was unemployed, the last time if he couldn't see her for more than a few minutes he went looking for her, and he made sure she was covered up when sleeping on the LR sofa, basically no nudity except in the shower, and many a time he used to be in there watching her.

This time he's out of work I personally believe she's calling the shots, as he seems quite subservient, and not the belligerent Paul of old, now. I've said that he'll probably throw a right tantrum just to prove me wrong.

Yes I agree that we are getting a far better " service " than last time he was unemployed. Being cynical I wonder if a mega new contract with RLC has helped concentrate his mind.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes I agree that we are getting a far better " service " than last time he was unemployed. Being cynical I wonder if a mega new contract with RLC has helped concentrate his mind.

40 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Hoping both you guys are right.