Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

You're on the right track.

Paul must have his hands on his dick when he cums. In fact, look at many of the past videos and you'll see he controls how he cums. He rarely puts his hands to his side and let Leora take control.

Yeah I've noticed that myself. Even when fucking her his hands are always on his dick. He rarely cups her tits or ass or even puts his hands on her waist. It's not 100% of the time but most times he'll have at least one hand on his dick. It just seems awkward.

3 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yeah I've noticed that myself. Even when fucking her his hands are always on his dick. He rarely cups her tits or ass or even puts his hands on her waist. It's not 100% of the time but most times he'll have at least one hand on his dick. It just seems awkward.

i thought it was because he can't get a "hard" boner

5 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Ok that is definitely a fair point but what I meant was that there were a couple of times that he tried to pull out and cum on her chest or stomach and she's grabbed his legs and shoved his dick back in her mouth. It's just way more aggressive than she's been in the past when she would have let Paul just cum where he wanted is all I meant. But you're absolutely right with your statement and I get the feeling that lately Paul is starting to realize the monster he's created lol.

I have never posted here even if I have been on RLC for years. Anyway, my experience is that normal girls take a taste of sperm quite lately, it becomes even better than an orgasm.

This is all about Leora NOT Pavel! (so I was told by Howard back in 17) I cannot understand why people keep bringing up News as old as the crust in their underwear's. OK, I'm jumping ahead of myself. We have Newbies, and they want to love Leora wildly. They don't want words, but inarticulate cries, meaningless, from the bottom of Leora's most first being. They want Leora to splayed out on the table for their own feast and taste Leora to see what she's all about. They want to liberate her heart and each vacant need. They search the depths of Leora, Like oceans, emotions whirl shades of affection. So, Leora can't be overbooked, only under-read. She is delicate as a lily, flawless like a pearl in sea blur threads of tapestry which colors my world.

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.c444c1efc209bf117b7f24a370befd53.jpg

• Like 2